New cam shaft

My '03 Pathy has 131,000 miles on it...started towing ATV's with it recently and was wanting to install some type of performance cam. Wondering what I should install??? Any suggestions??

Only towing around 3000 lbs. if that much, so i'm well below the 5000lb tow limit...

Edited by psychopathy

Do you have an aftermarket intake and exhaust? I put on a K&N intake and Magnaflow exhaust and they really brought my truck to life! Plus I'm getting close to 50kms more per tank of gas!!! Win-win!!

No...I haven't tried that yet but I will before I start shelling out big bucks for internal engine work.

That's a good idea there....thanks!

Bad experience with Schneider here, you can read about it on other Z-boards too.

Their quality control is poor. My custom grind was 3deg off and several z-guys reported their Schneider grinds being off a little left to right.

Bad experience with Schneider here, you can read about it similar on other Z-boards too.

Their quality control is poor. My custom grind was 3deg off and several z-guys reported their Schneider grinds not matching on the degree wheel little left to right.

Bad experience with Schneider here, you can read about it similar on other Z-boards too.

Their quality control is poor. My custom grind was 3deg off and several z-guys reported their Schneider grinds not matching on the degree wheel little left to right.

That sucks! I was thinking about trying a set from them. Less than half the price of Jim Wolf is kind of appealing.

James