my new purchase!

What a year its been so far! Finally lifted my pathy, got wheels and tires, and now soon going to be picking up my new to me 1997 BMW 3 Series! Got 100k miles, its a 4 door, and silver! New tires, struts and radiator.

Its not new by any means, but it was so sweet i couldnt pass it up.

Ill be posting pics when i can!

Let me know what you all think...

Dream set up...Nissan truck and a BMW E36..kudos on the low mileage find!

Check out the "BMW Buyers Guide" it has some info on your year and what to look out for.

Pix or it didn't happen!

Yah pics will be coming... :)

My friend and his aunt were heading up to Chicago from Indianapolis to pick up her new BMW...so they stopped by my work (in Gary) to let me test drive her old one. She knew i was interested in it. That straight 6 ran out pretty good. So i did the usual, thought about it for a little while and called her back and we discussed price.

I will be picking up the car May 6th, cuz I am going down to Indy for a planned event, so ill be getting it then.

Edited by Phantom01Pathfinder

Looks great! Hopefully it serves you as a reliable DD...

Thanks! yah I wasnt really looking for a BMW, but it was cheap, and had low miles for a '97 and i bought it from a friend, so i know it was taken care of. (for the most part!)

Got a new gas cap for a EVAP leak code, then do an oil change soon, and replace a fog light, other than that its all good! :)

Thanks! yah I wasnt really looking for a BMW, but it was cheap, and had low miles for a '97 and i bought it from a friend, so i know it was taken care of. (for the most part!)

Got a new gas cap for a EVAP leak code, then do an oil change soon, and replace a fog light, other than that its all good! :)

They are great fun to drive, too bad it had to be an auto but cheap and known service history are both good things