• Tahuya(#1 was held here)
    • Liberty
    • Walker Valley
    • Elbe
    • Tillimook
    • Evans Creek(#2 was held here)
    • Other

Pleae read below before voting!!!!!

If you have any trail/camping experience at any of these locations, please state what you know!!

Also, if you are interested in being the trailer leader, speak up or you may be volentold!

Please keep the chit-chat to a minimum. If you have another location that is not on the list, please say so and I will add it.

**Please only Northwest members vote!**

I would like to make a full board announcement by May 1st. The run should take place the first weekend of October(1st-2nd).

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Just for visualization reasons so people that have never been to these two can see. The winching in Manatash can be bypassed, we intentionally did it.

Manatash, October 2008:

Liberty September 2008:

Edited by DWilly

the pathy? hopfully getting one today!

i cant remember which place i voted for, but if i voted manastash, and now i find out its not a good place for me. im deleting my vote... ;)

Well, when I turn it over to Jim next year, he can choose to run it out there if thats what he wants. Maybe you eastcoasters should fire up your own event! Or, come to ours! You will have like, 6 months notice!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I voted for Manastash and it seems to be the popular choice. I intend to spend some time there this Summer. If anyone is interested, you can take the Naches Trail from Enumclaw over Naches Pass and end up at Manastash. The Naches trail has had extensive work this last year and is likely a one and a half day trip from Enumclaw. Depending on what people's schedules are like a group of us could spend a couple days wheeling/camping over the Naches trail to end up at the actual run. I've been wanting to do this with the Pathy for a couple of years. Hopefully someone that's going to this run will have extensive knowledge of the trail system and can help us figure out who's trucks can do which trails/obstacles.