96 R50?

So i was browsing craigs list tonight and I came across this 96 R50 for sale and saw these pics.... What do you think he has in it for a lift and it looks like a trail beater.... 2K??? IDK kinda steep

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2274949239.html

"heavily modified 1996 pathfinder skidplates front to back winch will never see pavement again door wires are cut I run it with doors off goes anywhere very dependable and tough very flexy and rides smooth and seats 5 have 6 tires in all about 1/3 tread on the swampers needs nothing ready to wheel 728 5980 can b seen on nwor4x4.org its the only pathfinder on the site have no problems demonstrating also"

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1629-1.jpg

DSCF1472.jpg

DSCF1478.jpg

DSCF1483.jpg

DSCF1486.jpg

DSCF1615-1.jpg

I dont own a r50 so i wouldnt know but from looking at the picture. It looks like they cut the front quarter panel to give the wheels a bit more space. It doesnt seem to be lifted to much at all when sitting flat. Maybe they just gave the wheels some more space because those guys still look like they are taller than the r50. On the height. Im going with a 1-3 inch lift.

-XD

Edited by PathfinderIII

That does it for me... Doors are NEVER coming off of mine! The thing looks like what I just took to the scrapper... Stock, ripped apart, with wheels and tires that aren't made for it hahaha :-)