R50 No More

laxman0324

As the title says I traded in my R50... I was just pricing out for a couple months from now and they offered me way more than my Pathfinder was worth and way less than the Si is worth...

Last pic of the Pathfinder at the dealer

2011-04-08_18-09-09_304.jpg

And the new car... I have driven every new sports car 40k and under and the transmission and urgency the Si moves with are second to none...

2011-04-08_18-09-33_230.jpg

good lookin si you got there, i would never get rid of my pathfinder unless i was going to trade for a 2011 toyota 4runner :wackinit: good luck with the civic the engine is as bullet proof as your old rig.

Quite the development... Nice Civic, BTW. :aok:

So... I guess you won't be wanting the TJM anymore, eh? :lol:

WHOA by " i guess you wont be wanting the TJM anymore " does that mean your selling yours?

something to watch with those... Ive seen (towed and actually had 1 friend) the blocks form a crack behind the alternator and ooze coolant externally from the block. Just keep a eye aimed at it when your doein fluid checks and whatnot. Other than that, carefull curbing it-the rear suspension can't take good hits on the wheels without knocking it outa allignment, and personally for me, the 4 doors are blind-spotty (but the coupes I can see "better" from) they aint too bad. Put some steel wheels w/o hubbies, wide whites, I tool thule roof rack, and rust the hood and you'll be tite with the vdub crowd yo!

Hoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh

is what it will sound like with a fart can

Rest assured I will never know.

Put on air intake......gain 50hp

If I did an intake it would be for sound like I did with the Pathfinder. I am no ricer.

F*ck the haters, Mike.

Nothing wrong with a Civic Si. In fact, the sedan in black looks pretty slick. A CAI would be a nice mod and has nothing to do with rice. :aok:

I have to admit, though. I'm a bit upset you let your rig go without taking out the rear LSD and selling it to me. :lol:

WHOA by " i guess you wont be wanting the TJM anymore " does that mean your selling yours?

OT: It's been sitting in storage since February. I was waiting on Mike to pull the trigger because I know he wanted it for his R50.

As of now, I'm debating putting up a for sale thread... ;)

F*ck the haters, Mike.

Nothing wrong with a Civic Si. In fact, the sedan in black looks pretty slick. A CAI would be a nice mod and has nothing to do with rice. :aok:

I have to admit, though. I'm a bit upset you let your rig go without taking out the rear LSD and selling it to me. :lol:

OT: It's been sitting in storage since February. I was waiting on Mike to pull the trigger because I know he wanted it for his R50.

As of now, I'm debating putting up a for sale thread... ;)

I knew some people would hate, its the nature of the Si. I didn't have the time to remove parts or I would have removed the K&N, headlights, LSD, and lift.

Nice Civic! the 4 doors look way better than the coupes IMO. Good deal! Don't be a stranger on the boards now!

Jose

I agree and much more of a practical long term car. And I don't plan on being a stranger, the people on this forum are great so I must hang around...

I know a few people that would like to steal your engine and swap it into an EF, EG, or EK hatch.

Then it is a good thing you live in WA...I'm not even taking it down to University of Maryland, it stays home in the country in the garage until weekends...If I brought it down here I run a real high chance of it getting stolen and stripped, even all stock...

that is a sharp looking civic. you also picked teh best color! :aok:

my dads got almost 200k on his '01 civic. very dependable car. he just put a used transmission in it at 190k...thats been the only major repair for it.

best of luck!

Edited by Phantom01Pathfinder