New Owner - 1996 Pathfinder SE 4x4

Looks like I found the right place...searching through and finding answers. :)

I have lots of questions....

The only pic I have at present:

1996Pathfinder.jpg

Will get more when I start my Old Man Emu lift and get farther acquainted with it...looking forward to some offroad miles!

The only modification as purchased, is the TJM bumper.

Need: roofrack, new e-brake handle, floormats, ...more but I'll get to that later. heheh.

Edited by 96Pathfinder4x4

Thanks for the warm welcome!

OfftourRoadie96: Your Path is the look I'm going for. That's the 4x4parts kit? I just had a bad experience with Rocky Road Outfitters, telling me there was going to be a 4-5 week lead time on my parts....so canx'd the order. I need to get the order to 4x4parts ASAP.

RR told me that you don't need the camber kit. Will the local alignment shop include those parts if I have them install the front?

I've had it almost a week and already added to the front bumper. The bull bar that came with it was aluminum and wouldn't bolt on anyway...the studs were too close to the frame of the bumper. My neighbor has a JD2 Bender with a 1.75" die, so I picked up some tube Saturday morning. My first time bending. My baja is caged, but I didn't do the work...this just seemed too easy to pay someone to do it.

210350_1630203606616_1582400678_31319256_1284207_o.jpg

After the lift is the Warn manual hubs and I need a skid plate. Can you buy them or are they fab-only item?

Welcome Jeff!!

I need a skid plate. Can you buy them or are they fab-only item?

Check out Fleurys (Steve) who makes a great product. Go to the Classifieds/Services section

Personally I recommend making your own out of UHMW PE, probably 3/8" thick.

Nice fab work on the bull bar. Show picts of the Baja, I have a 1965 factory convert baja that is on it's last legs and a 78 factory convert I'm customizing for the road... ;)

B