Picture Hunt Game

OfftourRoadie96

I want to run a new game past my fellow NPORA members. Inspired by the side by side pictures of "Lifted" and SFD'd Pathfinders next to "Stock" ones. I found it actually hard to do. I see Pathfinders all the time, but to actually park next to one is somewhat of a difficult task. Especially in your daily trips to work or shopping, and then find an actual open parking spot next to a same generation Pathy! And to even find one the same color even more difficult. And to find one "Lifted" that's just out of the question where I live. I've never seen another lifted Pathfinder in person before, just here on The Forum. So, I pose to you, a challenge, of taking a picture of "Your Pathfinder" next to another "Same Generation Pathfinder". Sounds Simple! But Is It???? Here's what I'm thinking.....

Here are the RULES.

1 Point for Parking Next to a "Same Generation" Pathfinder.

2 Points for Parking Next to a "Same Generation" Pathfinder of the same color.

3 Points for Parking Next to a "Same Generation" Pathfinder that's LIFTED. Tack on another point if it's the same color too!

THE PATHFINDER YOU'RE PICTURED NEXT TO CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE! (Honor System Please)

So if your buddy is getting a lift soon, wait til it's installed to get bonus points. I'm already predicting someone with the "Newest Generation" Pathy going to a Nissan Dealership and parking in the lot. LOL!

There's no prize or winner....just bragging rights. HAPPY HUNTING!

Post your picture with the number of points your claiming and your running total for the game.

Since I'm first and I've only been able to find just one Pathy to pull up next to......

2 Points Running Total = 2

bd43fed3.jpg

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

Everyone parked for lunch 5 same-gens 1 car50 1 jeep. Nobody else can use this photo now right? and I think 3 rigs in that pic are lifted...

DSCF0049.jpg

This is how we parked for lunc @ Elbe this weekend; 3 same-gens

DSCF0044.jpg

After picking up the 94 I now have 2 same-gens in my driveway

fairlyclean.jpg

Derrek and I parked here for a car show one year. 2 same-gens, both are lifted.

My1path2.jpg

For color how specific are we being? My blue does not match any other blue I seen... if we are saying blue is blue regardless of shade than I have 3 same-colors.

Edited by MY1PATH

If no one else has a problem, I say it's OK.....but you can't use those Pathys again for the rest of the game (it's not by the picture, but by the vehicle you park next to). I figured everyone would start with the people we know..... But now it just has to happen by chance! As far as your pictures, What I had in mind for the game was trying to get your truck up next to another one. (Honor System). But wow, it looks like you hit the Jackpot! 3 Points for all the lifted trucks of the Same Generation. Add another point for the same colored one. I'll let you decide by the "Spirit Of The Game".

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

How many points is this?

101_1679.jpg

This worth any (directly next to 1 WD)?

MS123.jpg

Wow! If those 2 are lifted, that's a 8 Pointer for that driveway shot! AWSOME PIC.

I don't even know where or how to start that 2nd one!!!!! I defer & say honor system.

Wow! If those 2 are lifted, that's a 8 Pointer for that driveway shot! AWSOME PIC.

Front one we were installing a 3" BL on sitting on stock 28 tires, mmiddle (mine) has 2"BL 2"SL 31s, last one has 3+3+33.