93-95 Nissan SE alloy (lego ) wheels

jwblue

Hi I am new to this board.

I have a 1994 Patfhinder SE black.

Question #1:

I am curious how other people feel about the Nissan alloy wheels that came with the SE from 93-95.

They are my all time favorite wheels, including aftermarket.

4054410008_large.jpg

Question #2:

What are you favorite wheels on a Pathfinder?

My least favorite wheels are the same ones without the caps. (Apologies if anyone on this board has them.)

002787_wheel-rear.jpg

Edited by jwblue

i have to admit.. im loving the steel shiny rims that came with mine..they clean up really nicely. :D

and welcome to NPORA. :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Edited by NissanNismoZ

Your truck looks like mine except I need paint!!:

vsmdsi.jpg

here's one of mine after painting the center cap and modifying the center hole to fit over a Warn manual hub:

2mewz7m.jpg

welcome to the site by the way !!

Edited by ahardb0dy

Still a work in progress - legos all the way...

Your truck looks like mine except I need paint!!:

here's one of mine after painting the center cap and modifying the center hole to fit over a Warn manual hub:

welcome to the site by the way !!

Very nice gentleman.

Edited by jwblue

The vehicle will look a lot better with tires that don't have white writing on them.

White letters are a matter of personal preference themselves, I personally like em :shrug: now wheel weights on the outside lip...

Very nice gentleman.

A suggestion when buying a new set of tires.

The vehicle will look a lot better with tires that don't have white writing on them.

Obviously if there is a preference for a specific tires, nothing can be done about it.

:clap: Really / nice to know. I've had a few trucks, enough to be aware already of that little nugget. I believe it's a matter of personal preference. This is not my DD and the smile on my kids face and :aok: Dad is all I need. All the best.

:clap: Really / nice to know. I've had a few trucks, enough to be aware already of that little nugget. I believe it's a matter of personal preference. This is not my DD and the smile on my kids face and :aok: Dad is all I need. All the best.

:goodpost:

I don't know what I was thinking saying that.

Apologies.

Edited by jwblue

• 2 weeks later...

hi new to the forum have a 94 wife drives a 03.lots of good info here. like the legos but was considering some black steelies with m/ts does anybody have any experience with them ,procomp or cragar

Legos Here. I have a lot of spair rims from a friend. Everytime he picked up a Pathy to bring to the JY (rusted out) he would grab the rims for me. I have 5 on my truck (one full size Spare), 5 in my Basement and 2 in my storage room.

Legos Here. I have a lot of spair rims from a friend. Everytime he picked up a Pathy to bring to the JY (rusted out) he would grab the rims for me. I have 5 on my truck (one full size Spare), 5 in my Basement and 2 in my storage room.

Those things were not cheap.

Someone correct me if I am wrong. Ten years ago they were over $1,000 for a set of four.

Legos are ugly as hell imo with almost 5" BS :thumbsdown: They wouldnt be that bad if they had less BS.

I just snagged some AR Outlaws with 4"BS and think they will look way better. Pics to follow when I get them mounted

Legos are ugly as hell imo with almost 5" BS :thumbsdown: They wouldnt be that bad if they had less BS.

I just snagged some AR Outlaws with 4"BS and think they will look way better. Pics to follow when I get them mounted

The nice thing about that for us in the salt belt is that they dont' smear salt down the side of my truck as bad as say my cragar soft 8's that I got will.