Got my JA "missing link" installed

I must say this is the missing link was needed, I put my pathy on the lift today and changed the oil and flushed the transmission, while up there I sprayed the bolts down with some PB blaster and they came right out with a impact gun no problem. Put the link in and tightened the bolts down and put a K&N filter in took it out for a test drive, let me tell you it handles corners so much better, there is way less body sway and everything feels much tighter. I would recommend this link to anyone who has a SFD or anyone who doesn't, I am taking my pathy out for some fun Sunday afternoon and let you know how it handles on the trail. So far I believe it has been the best $50 I have spent on a simple piece of metal that bolts on and changes the quality of your whole ride in a good way.

I'm really glad you posted up - since mine should be here in a week. I know Thunderbolt said it made cornering/turning "more responsive". Sweet.

No it does not. It sits no lower than anything else, and even if it did reduce ground clearance by an inch you would be needing to rethink your driving if you are hitting it.

Remember it is your truck not the governments, more power is not always the solution, and with a little effort and dedication you can even high center a tank. I have seen 2 an M60 and an Abrams, laughed my butt of as I drove by in ancient but still running jeep.

• 2 months later...

Just got my bar installed yesterday... It is absolutely fantastic.

I can definitely notice a different feel in all aspects now while driving. It takes bumps better, it feels more "tight" just driving down the street. No more wobbling.

I love it.

I wasn't able to get my bolts off using a breaker bar & spray, so I had to take it to a shop to have them get their impact wrench on it.

They only charged me $10 for the whole thing, and it took around 10 minutes for them to do. So I'm not out too much.

This thing easily would have been worth $100 for me. $50 is a steal.

Edited by Panbacca