New from New Hampshire

1990 Nissan Pathinder SE Mostly stock. Limited Slip Rear Diff. 5 speed Manual Transmission.

Heave duty Rear coils from 4X4parts.com.

Cobra Ultra 19 III CB with a Firestick Antenna.

Kenwood TM-V7A Dual Band Amateur Radio modified to run on GMRS frequencies.

Pioneer Deck with 2 10" subs with a 1000w AMP pulled out of a car going to the Junkyard.

Brush Guard from a junk yard pulled from a 90s Rodeo with Custom made Brackets.

Good Year Wrangler Athoritys.

My YouTube Page. http://www.youtube.com/user/hffdkl?feature=mhum

Note: all of the vids of the 90 pathy are befot I put in the HD rear coild and Brought the front up. Also a few vids of my Old 87. A few of you might reconise the 87 from the 4X4parts.com Boards. I also put in a stronger Spring for the CB antenna so it dosn't move around as much.

I have a 2 Good friends who Let me come over and use there tools and work on my Pathy At their houses because I can't do any Major work were I currently live. I have a small tool set incase of emergency and a battery powered Snapon Impact gun.

Planned upgrades

3" BL

Steering Stablizer. For when I am driving on those Massachusetts Road ways! Sorry to anyone from Mass.

Rock Sliders

Highlift Jack

Class 3 Hitch to replace a class 2 hitch.

Cutting out rusted out metal and welding in new metal

Possable/Future upgrades

Rear locker

2"-3" SL

Offroad Bumper With Winch

Cargo Roof Rack with Tire mount

Better body armor.

I am going out After this post to do a little light offroading and get some new Pics. Don't worrie Nothing Illegal it is a Class 6 road.

Edited by NHPathfinder

Here are a couple of pics from today. New vids going on Youtube.

HPIM7465.jpg

HPIM7463.jpg

I have to hit my storage room and Grab my offroad lights to replace the one on the Brush Guard & the missing one.

HPIM7471.jpg

And an old one from 2 years ago. Yes I am overweight.

IMG_1762.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to NPORA, I live in NH also what class 6 were you wheeling? I know of a few good spots

Shirkin rd in Freemont/Raymond. If you go just make sure you stay out of the Pits on the eastern end of the road. That is actually protected land and PD will hit you with a Tresspassing Ticket if they catch you in there. The pics were from an area in about half through the road.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...