Northwest Nissans Show at Golden Gardens

Mr.510

Northwest Nissans is holding their annual car show at Seattle's Golden Gardens park on Sunday, March 27th. I will be there with my (hopefully) mud-plastered Pathfinder flying the NPORA flag that MrJim was nice enough to give me. This is a free show to attend or park your car in, I guess more of what us old timers would call a show-n-shine. There is a large contingent of S13/14/15 240SXs at this meet as NWN is mostly those cars. There is always some cool vintage stuff: 510s, Zs, Roadsters as well as a mix of various rare and weird Japanese stuff from all makers. There are very few Pathfinders, last year there were a total of four if I recall correctly with silverton's and mine being two of them. If anyone else wants to go it happens rain or shine and it pretty much always rains so bring a rain coat! The lots at the park fill up by 10:00am and cars park on the street out to about a mile and a half away. Many thousands of people come to this event every year as this is the only significant Japanese car show in the Seattle area. If you want to park inside the park where your truck will be seen I recommend getting there by 9:00am. Also take note that it can be difficult/time consuming to get out if you want to leave before 1:00pm or so but if you choose your spot on a main isle it's easier. Anyone that's thinking about going can post in this thread and maybe we can meet up on the way and park together. We'll probably go to Zesto's in Ballard for lunch afterwards again this year for anyone that's interested.

You should definitely bring your own food and beverages. This is a city park and there are no vendors. There will be cops everywhere too, just an FYI. They don't seem to care about cars/trucks being legal so long as their drivers aren't being idiots.

I think someone from Performance Nissan is taking a GTR.

I would totally meet up, but, change of plans. Dudes car I was going to take decided to get friendly with a curb. Seriously friendly. After much thought, I gotta stay home and handle some things. Sunday is my only day off this week, and its my only day off before our trip. Sorry guys, maybe next time. Take lots of pictures!