New from California

Pathy415

Hi all, new on this forum. I'm registered over at the NICO forums but just found this one and there's so much info here!!

I hope I don't get bashed for having a 2wd LE but I'm here to learn!!!!

you won't get bashed, there are a few members who've got 2wd pathy's..... they're pretty rare. 415. am i to assume you are from SF area? we've got several members in CA (I used to be one of em) :welcome:

OMG he's only got 2WD!

Welcome, I'm originally from San Mateo area and B (precise1) is in Santa Rosa area. It seems He really likes meeting other members.

NICO has Very little info on the pathfinders and pickups, they are mostly car ppl over there. Here you will find one of the most friendly envoirnments (exept for jerks like me) and a pretty god knowledge base for stock and modified pathfinders.

I ben on a few other boards myself but I really prefer this one.:beer:

You gonna do a 4wd conversion?

lol.I probably won't be doing a conversion, if anything, I'd probably just sell my car and get a 4wd but I still like my car and since I've put a decent amount of work on it I'll probably keep her for awhile.

Thanks for the welcoming!

Hi everybody, I'm also "New from California" although closer to Reno than San Fran ... Truckee/Tahoe area. 1997 5-sp SE, and in the 200K Club :) - James

start a new thread introducing yourself :) and WELCOME to the funny farm! i mean forums :D