Hello!

geterdone

Hi my name is Ashraf.

I live in Chicago.

My father noticed how I liked his 95 pathfinder. I got my 95 pathfinder as a gift from my parents as a first car 2 years ago. (yes me and my dad have the same truck)his is silver and mine is red and my neighbor has a green one same body style lol.

I love this truck its fun as hell but there is one problem, the frame, and im looking to buy another pathfinder.

Most of my friends have jeeps and i love showing them up in a stock pathfinder.

love taking pictures of it too haha

Welcome Ashraf!! Yeah, Pathfinders don't put up with the salty winters out there too well unless you take special precautions. There are several threads on frame repair here so if the damage isn't too bad, you might be able to get more life out of it.

B

Welcome. First things first either borrow or buy a welder if you know how to weld, or want to learn. If not make friends with someone who can weld. Then grind and patch over the rusted areas.

Edit: Is your upper control arm xmember broken off in that picture? If so I would NOT be driving that on the road!

Edited by adamzan

@precise1 the frame is horrible rusted like crazy and rotted.

@adamzan yes only one side was broken that day. day after it completely ripped out of the frame. its nowhere near drivable anymore im in desperate need for a car i have school and work. im looking for a pathy with no engine or trans so i can swap mine in. mine are in perfect condition engine is still very powerful, shows no sign of giving out anytime soon, engine and trans have 131k on them.

@94pathyman thanks ill check it out