What's Your Dream Car and or Truck?

I.D.M.A.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think he would have at least chosen a purple one to mock me... :doh:

LOL

Especially since my "new" truck is quite purple, and I did use the words "sparkly" and "Alfa Romeo" in the same sentence...

Edited by vengeful

Vengeful I'm with you on the Defender 110, except I'd like a 110 double cab with pickup bed, a 300Tdi conversion and full expedition setup etc.

My dream sports car would have to be the Aston Martin DB9 - nothing else quite as beautiful out there.

I'd also love a 6 speed 300zx with a VG33 bottom end (would compliment the Pathfinder).

• 3 weeks later...

I'll bring this back.

Car would be whats in my sig. 1993 Mazda RX-7 R1 CYM. 99 spec twins run in parallel, EVO 8 front brakes, Porsche rears, JIC Magic suspension...I could go on. (too bad she is sold :( )

I'd also love a 1983 RX-7 GSL with GSL-SE suspension, and a bridgported 13B 4port.

Or a 73 RX-3 SP with peripheral ported 13B...braaap...braaaap...braaap. Uh-oh, need to change my pants...

Truck...hmmm....Tough one. I like the idea of having an R50 with a VG36ET SAS'd on 37's. Yummy...

But my friend has 2 SAS'd Tacomas sitting on 44's and 38's...Thats delicious...

Jose

Edited by 180sx

My dream car ?

shift-on-the-fly 4 wheel drive, 3 locking differentials, 35" tires, body on frame construction, solid axles front and rear, ride adjustable shocks so you can get a nice pillowy ride when you like, 32' turning circle (slightly more than a Miata), under 200 inches long, 50 mpg, seats 5 comfortably, room for a couple of baby seats, plenty of usable cargo room, all the latest electronics from nav to bixenon headlights, a vanilla exterior and costs under $20k.

Yeah, that violates pretty much most laws of physics, chemistry and common sense. But you did say dream car...

My dream car ?

shift-on-the-fly 4 wheel drive, 3 locking differentials, 35" tires, body on frame construction, solid axles front and rear, ride adjustable shocks so you can get a nice pillowy ride when you like, 32' turning circle (slightly more than a Miata), under 200 inches long, 50 mpg, seats 5 comfortably, room for a couple of baby seats, plenty of usable cargo room, all the latest electronics from nav to bixenon headlights, a vanilla exterior and costs under $20k.

Yeah, that violates pretty much most laws of physics, chemistry and common sense. But you did say dream car...

You left out heated leather seats, espresso maker and a mall-crawl rated badge :new576:

hooo for a car it's a tossup between the Dino and a 904. If we had to pay for gas and repairs, i'll take the 904 :tongue:

FerrariDino1.jpg

porsche_904-6.jpg

For a truck, probably something like this mog. with a boat ontop of that trailer of course :laugh:

n579335165_1767283_7558.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Toomany to list.

lambo

RobertHimlerURgallardo.jpg

GT

ford-gt-front.jpg

one 77

000-3d-model-aston%20one77%201.jpg

458 italia

ferrari_458-italia_actf34_ns_1_815.jpg

i could play this for hours...

as for the ultimate car i would never sell?

ive never been able to answer that....