New, here from Ottawa

Danger

Hey,

I bought Black Betty off my Uncle about 4 months ago. I was told the only rule was that she had to keep her name.

So far I have replaced the oil pan and center link, clutch (it was covered in oil), front passenger torsion bar adjuster, front driver axle.

Either than the fixes, I love this truck; she has a real attitude.

I detail cars, so I have slowly been buffing back the original paint.

IMG00108.jpg

IMG-20110213-00083.jpg

Howdy and welcome to NPORA!!

Unless there is something going on in the second picture that I can't see, the torsion bars are sagged to being almost useless. Time to address that, look in the Garage/How To section for instructions... ;)

B

Howdy and welcome to NPORA!!

Unless there is something going on in the second picture that I can't see, the torsion bars are sagged to being almost useless. Time to address that, look in the Garage/How To section for instructions... ;)

B

Haha, ya that was the only problem; but I have already had it fixed. Now I'm in the process of making a air intake for it. Did a lot of reading online and this site was a great help, swayed me to join.

Thanks.

edit: Adam that sounds good, I'm always down for messing around with my truck.

Edited by Danger

Not another Ottawa pathy guy! Any more and we will be able to start our own cult! :rofl:

I'm moving north, I want in on the cult! Naked dancing and chanting while drinking special Kool-aid! Sounds like my kinda place!

Welcome man :aok:

did you replace the RMS? a lot of the oil that was on MY clutch was from that...

WELCOME!

The oil pan had a nice leak, that was my oil issue. So it was patched up, I drove her from Waterloo to Ottawa and then had it all fixed.

Edit: NorthernPathy I can get you this: http://www.thule.com/~/media/Products/Classification_1_root/Image_Hierarchy/ImageFolder_5111/ImageFolder_176681/691XT_oc.ashx?h=408&thn=1&w=618

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

Edited by Danger