Toys from your childhood

Ramon

Ah, mine where the low tech ones like these. My fav's where a Dodge Dakota(coulda been nissan,or s10) pick up truck, black with roll bar, and mud tires, I may still have. A 40s power wagon style flat bed with removeable bed sides(do still have) and asorted matchbox/ odd ball toy cars (most noteable are a green 82 supra, B2, 80 hotrod f150 and Red Dawn style urban camo step side 70s chevy with duel .50s.)

Old toys from my dad era are a whierd space car that is programeable (like if you want it to go 3 ahead and one right you hit the buttons ^^> and it moves and and OG star wars Walker machine(the big 4 legged one)

Old toys from my dad era are a whierd space car that is programeable (like if you want it to go 3 ahead and one right you hit the buttons ^^> and it moves and and OG star wars Walker machine(the big 4 legged one)

The star war walker AT-AT is the one I always wanted to have is one of the best vehicles from the saga

Ok,went and took some pics, forgot I had a few of these, pics below:

Tonka Dump Truck

than:

280o8s1.jpg

Now:

28jd5ki.jpg

2a8ol4z.jpg

ne7yp0.jpg

Ford tractor set ( just noticed the tractor in the "than" pic is different than the "now" pic, but I did receive the one I currently have way back when and I know I have a pic of it somewhere.

than:

2jecpsk.jpg

Now:

f254dt.jpg

Looks pretty nice to me those toys are really cool

I had a lot of hotwheels. These are net pics I found of a toys like I had:

Strip_Teaser_trq.JPG

1.jpg

Also had some star wars stuff:

239033808_17e60e3a2a.jpg

snowspeeder.jpg

plus a number of the action figures. I always wanted a mellenium flacon but never had as a kid, though I bought one a couple of years ago

55473_f1d7b0dad07578dafae6dda3d7a813375846f76c.jpg

tonkagiantpickup4di1.jpg

I also had a LOT of farm implements like tractors and so forth. I had the set above only in red. Also other tonka stuff...

Edited by BowTied
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic but that theres a Ford 4000 tractor toy in here I'll bring it up. Those tractors are sick, they go nearly 50mph in real life in top gear.

sounds like a good machine to go off road right?