Going on a cruise tomorrow be back Monday

ahardb0dy

Hello, we're leaving tomorrow on a cruise to Cozumel Mexico, will be back around noon Monday, take care everyone and will catch you all in a few days. Maybe than I will get to finish the stereo install in the PF !! HOPEFULLY !!

My wife and I took a cruise there (left from Miami). To this day, that was the clearest water I've witnessed (Jamaica, Fla. Keys, Curacao, and the Cayman Islands). You'll love it. Just remember us when you are snorkeling and we're freezing our rears off!

Cozumel Mexico??? Man you will love that place I tell you is very CALIENTE place I strongly recommend it to you use a sun protector LOL

Hope you had fun and don´t forget to take pictures and show us here ok?

I'm back! Miss me?? Lol, Cruise was great food sucked except in the dining room, not as much of a variety compared to Carnival. The weather sucked also, rained everyday of course it was sunny on the way home. The ship left Cozumel and made it past Cancun than had to turn around and go back to Cozumel as one of the passengers had a medical emergency, but we still arrived back in Tampa on time. Went on a tour of Cozumel, lots of VW's that's for sure. I actually had my friend translate to the taxi driver and ask him what other car dealers were on the island as we had passed a Subaru dealer, he said Nissan and Chevy so I had him take us to the Nissan Dealer. It was a little store about 14' wide with not one new vehicle, but I grabbed some Mexican Nissan brochures, I saw quite a few of the 4 door hardbody's with the old style bed and a van type vehicle the Urvan, a Tsuru & X-trail. The women in the "dealer" probably thought I was a loco tourista asking for brochures in Mexico, but I got one's for the Pathfinder, Frontier, Tsuru, Gama Np300 I can't read any of them but I thought it would be neat to get them. Talk to you all later, got video to upload for the wife.