Any Cheeseheads Or Steelheads Coming To Dallas?

richardekirby

Jerryworld is open and they want your cash. They were talking about ticket prices on the local news today. $300 will get you standing room only in the plaza just outside the stadium. Nosebleed seats are going for $1800. Fieldside suites are also available for $300,000 to $400,000.

On a different note, those of you who are coming will be glad to know that we have been asked to be nice to the visitors and on our best behavior. I guess that had something to do with Dallas recently being voted the most rudest city in the America. So bring lots of money and have fun.

Good luck with that, enjoy takin a bunch of the local away from me for a weekend... You can deal with a bunch of drunk 'burgh residets with their retarded "yinzer" accents drunk off their azzes. (no I don't use most "pittsburgheze" when I talk, although I proably do still give away I ain't a NY resident or somethin. And honestly i despise the "word" yinz)

Give me an address and don't ever tell me anything about the game, much less who won...

B

do you not like football?or just dont like the teams that are playing?

I don't really care for football, baseball or any of the large, sponsored advertized team sports. I really don't like rabid/idiotic 'fans' even more. I could go into a list of reasons, but not here because that's not what this thread is about.

Let's just say I'm happiest not having anything to do with it... ;)

B

I can't stand it pro sports and hell, I'm from a sports oriented city thats apparently good! Local teams doein somethin good only Means more money for me because more people drive stupidly afterwards :shrug:

Drink and drive! I like eating!

Sounds like B is just angry that all his local teams always suck.

Wait....Didnt the Giants just win the World Series. I think B is just not a sports guy.

Edited by Precise1
Yep, just don't want to elaborate in this thread...

Jerryworld is open and they want your cash. They were talking about ticket prices on the local news today. $300 will get you standing room only in the plaza just outside the stadium. Nosebleed seats are going for $1800. Fieldside suites are also available for $300,000 to $400,000.

On a different note, those of you who are coming will be glad to know that we have been asked to be nice to the visitors and on our best behavior. I guess that had something to do with Dallas recently being voted the most rudest city in the America. So bring lots of money and have fun.

Glad our quarterbacks last name isn't Kennedy

;)

Little off the topic but anyone follow the ordeal with the alleged JFK ambulance?

I heard something about it being put up for auction and someone came forward and said he knows the original was destroyed. Was anything ever determined about it's authenticity?

Never was 100% proven/disproven on Barret Jackson (who were trying to push true and barley glanced at any proof of false, worth less if it's fake :shrug: ) honestly some neat sleuthing done though by a forum dedicated to ambulances/hearses/working cars. Not that I'm into JFK stuff but the effort put forth and the info found was defiantly some interesting stuff.

Back to the party at your place!