What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I see bondo

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

yea, the part by the bumper rotted completely off and all the stuff in my hiding-place fell out the bottom. Other spot was just eating through. Pop-rivet some window screen and a layer of bondo and she's good enough to pass inspection. Better sanding and a quick layer of paint to come later.

Took it to get emissions tested. Passed without any issues. :jig:

It was the first time in nearly 2 weeks that I've driven it. The wife had her OEM knee replaced with an upgraded aftermarket version and isn't cleared to drive yet, so I've been using her car since it gets better mileage.

Got meself a replacement injector cap (snagged the injector while I was at it). Got lucky to be honest because I showed up with just two screwdrivers, one phillips one flat, thinking that I would be in and out. Broke the phillips screwdriver trying to wedge a hood open (to be fair, it was a very big phillips, which is why I used it as a mini crow-bar in the past)

The issue with this was that my flathead screwdriver was a very wide flathead. Which meant that it wouldn't fit any of the screws holding the caps in place.. But lo and behold, the very last truck I checked had ONE cap held down by flathead screws!

Put an LED strip under the hood wired to the factory alarm switch on the core support. Worked, but seemed like it needed a smaller gap to fully open the circuit when the hood was closed as the light would flicker if I banged on the hood. Went to remove the switch to put a washer under it and proceeded to break it. Damn.

20150914_201527_zpsvc5hfn8w.jpg

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 3

Installed the Sway-a-Way torsion bars and Superlift UCAs that have been sitting in my garage for months. Need some low profile bump stops... rear is 17.5" from the ground to rocker, front is 17.25"

20150915_172045_zpsozpj0how.jpg

20150915_172109_zpskstzsycj.jpg

20150915_172055_zpsipkercom.jpg

Just washed it too.

Kingman...it looks good...

You have a rock or something in the T case plate?

Changed flippin starter AGAIN. Did not last 6 weeks... "Brand New" starter...pssssh.

Duralast GOLD from Autozone...

Exchanged it. Replaced it. Hell it starts now.