What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Hahaha. Well i don't know about most powerful ever; but I do have an LSD. :) I may be able to claim that title once the remote turbo setup is finished though! Lol

17 psi worth of boost will sure make it feel like a different beast! Another of the fun things in the works. :)

Hahaha. Well i don't know about most powerful ever; but I do have an LSD. :) I may be able to claim that title once the remote turbo setup is finished though! Lol

17 psi worth of boost will sure make it feel like a different beast! Another of the fun things in the works. :)

LoL did you program it yourself? And is the stock ECU already socketed? (guessing no) if so how much to do mine? :D haha

Yes I do all of the board work and programming myself. I am a certified electronics technician as well as an automation technologist so it's a bit more than a hobby for me!

Pm me for rates if you would like your ecu socketted and chipped! (No they do not come socketted from the factory, although that would have been nice! Haha)

remote turbo

17 psi

All I saw from your post were these two phrases. They were enough to make me actually consider tracking your IP, stealing your rig (once you've got it all finished ;) ), and parking mine in its place. No lie.

If college gave me time and left me money to do what you are doing, I would probably attempt to do the same as you so that we could collaborate on tunes and packaging of aftermarket power adders

I feel for you guys down there...those are some strict emissions laws! The sad part is, it's the diesels and heavy machinery as well as production plants that are causing the majority of the pollution. This is what was found in Vancouver and they are now eliminating passenger vehicle emissions testing and moving the tests to commercial vehicles and heavy equipment, since passenger vehicles only account for a single digit percent of the overall emissions of the city.

People finally realized it's just a cash grab!

Ssssh, don't tell the misguided tree huggers that. They get upset.

Mounted my new skidplate from fleury. Happy as a dog in a pantry!

Wow! I think you have some more metal to fill.... ?

there is more hole than there is floor. Scary!

wHAAaaat.... that's fine like it is no?!!!! Those were the only pictures I took on Saturday before the phone died. I did actually install some 24ga. sheet metal. I massaged it into place on the inside and sealed, sealed from the outside and I have another layer of 24 ga. for the outside that I'm going to put on at some time in the near future. but the carpet will at least be dry now.

Anyway so at least we understand why these smog rules are there..... doesn't have much to do with "tree huggers" unless people think that breathing clean air is over rated. :)

Hear you on clean air but I was being nice when I was saying "tree huggers." I'm talking more about environmental warriors who go way about and beyond only because of principle not by sound and realistic results. :aok:

I'm calculating my numbers up right now to find out how much play money I have left after all those repairs+upgrades. I really want to buy locking hubs, trailer hitch, and the roof cargo basket. I might end up getting option 1 and 3 since they are considerably cheaper and will go a long way for me.

Nefarious, don't want to upset us truckers with diesels in our truck. Our engines ARE now so clean running that we are considered scrubbers, the air coming out of our trucks is cleaner than the air coming in. And without out trucks America's stop.

Nefarious, don't want to upset us truckers with diesels in our truck. Our engines ARE now so clean running that we are considered scrubbers, the air coming out of our trucks is cleaner than the air coming in. And without out trucks America's stop.

um what? Not sure what you're referring to. Nefarious didn't say anything.... :poke: