What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Touched up some "silver chrome" paint on mine before heading off to the new cottage north of Peterborough. Man this thing is an ugly baby.. Silver is not "where it's at". But Buckhorn Lake is!

Replaced rear window wiper blade with a 11" one. Previous owner out a 13" and it was driving me nuts.

Happy now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yeah well the po of my truck put on a 19 inch blade onthe rear window. Lol

• Like 1

Pulled the rear wheels and brakes to see what ALL I need to make my e brake work right. Time to watch the part outs!

what exactly do you need from the rear assembly? I have a parts truck with complete disc brake rear axle and functioning e brake. Might be able to help you out

If you pop the rotors off on he right side, basicly everything that looks like a mini brake drum setup on tht side, but willing to purchase both sides worth of stuff if not wanting to bust a set up. (minus the actual shoes if someone else were to need them, mine are good)

A bit of touch up on the primered panels and admired my handi-capable work. Repainted both bumpers and decided that I'm glad I sold the chrome ones to Pav.... I prefer the black ones, dinged, bent and rusty.... it gives the truck more "patina"!!!75585aa5123a02156da73a1b0e1397d5.jpge5893cc21c22b83b474965fb4e1b2300.jpg

Did some trail running finally! Went well, some of the poly bushings are starting to squeak though. Definitely didn't give it any mercy. :lol:

I love how it handles windy roads now. Very little body roll and nice tight steering/suspension.

20140920_180549_zps6ipnkmrq.jpg

A bit of touch up on the primered panels and admired my handi-capable work. Repainted both bumpers and decided that I'm glad I sold the chrome ones to Pav.... I prefer the black ones, dinged, bent and rusty.... it gives the truck more "patina"!!!75585aa5123a02156da73a1b0e1397d5.jpge5893cc21c22b83b474965fb4e1b2300.jpg

Damn that's a power antenna fender too. I would probably trade you my mint white non power antenna fender for it! Been looking for one forever...

And damn you nunya beating me to nefarious' e brake parts!!