What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Laughed much too hard when I saw a front-mounted tow hitch...

55fcpt.jpg

The previous owner either had a winch there or it was for a plow attachment. Either way...pretty cool to have it.

I have been looking for a front hitch since I got the pathfinder, wish it was still available for these..have winch all ready to go..

Can't you just weld one on?

Did the ever make a pre-fab'ed one?

Any custom hitch shop should be able to do it for you.

Don't they also use those to tow behind a motor home?

That was my first thought when I saw it.

Finally got my 3rd brake light installed. Used a donor from a 2002 and 3M molding mounting tape to attach directly to the hatch glass.

Also reattached factor speaker grilles to the door cards, since the PO had pulled them out.

Redpath88 / I have a welder at the house, have thought about getting a good used hitch from jy and fabbing it up myself, the pathfinder did have a front hitch available for awhile, but like the good bumpers, are no longer available/made

Cause then the truck doesn't have visible fender mounting points and looks more streamlined. U think a pathfinder is a pain? Try it on a 240sx. Z32 300zx is surprisingly the easiest fenders I've ever replaced. I can get the fenders off my z in like 30 mins flat.

I hear ya tho, body work is never fun... i don't know how people do that for work! (No offense to any body work people's in here)

Productive day today. Swapped over parts from the old 93 into the new 92 again. Ngk ignition wires, non broken accordion intake pipe, replaced all the broken and cracked vacuum lines with new blue silicon lines. Also finished putting the doors back together after adding the defrosting side mirrors.

I also finally tested the custom chipped ecu in my girlfriends truck and it worked first time!! Got to say I'm pretty stoked about that one. Been working at this one for a while now and it's nice to say it's working flawlessly. Next step will be to actually implement some changes in the tune. So far it's running on a programmed eprom chip but with just the factory 95 pathfinder tune. ??

That's pretty awesome, Nefarious. Waiting to see what you come up with.

Changed the oil and filter. Installed my Fumoto quick drain valve. Replaced the Oil Pressure sensor. As my original was leaking something fierce, just used a aftermarket one. Cleaned the MAF with MAF cleaner, and cleaned the TB with TB cleaner. Used a whole can as the 'outside' wasnt bad. But inside was pretty oil soaked, hey 202k miles.

Re installed all the skid plates. I've had them off since last oil change, heh. Topped off other fluids.

Side note, switched from Mobil 1 5W30 high mileage Full Syn to Valvoline 5W30 high mileage Full Syn.

I don't even know where my front skid plate is anymore :shrug: . I took it off years ago for some reason. wasn't very useful anyways.

Changed my oil, cleaned the MAF and fixed a broken exhaust hanger. No more exhaust banging around on the trans cross member and the motor seems to respond a bit better. Still need to do the O2 sensor. It just doesn't want to budge.

Got compliments of the look of the truck along with a recommendation to paint the whole thing bad a$$ black....

I've had a red 93 pathy for about 7 years now and I've ALWAYS wanted to paint it black. But instead I got a super clean 92 that's already black! So stoked.

Took the 88 in for it's smog test today here's the readings just had to post them AWESOME

rpm %CO2 %02 HC ppm CO% NO%

max avg meas max avg meas max avg meas

15mph 1819 15.0 0.2 118 53 29 0.68 0.26 0.01 699 193 157 PASS

25mph 1762 15.1 0.1 73 40 9 0.61 0.28 0.02 601 168 76 PASS

a little over 250.000 miles on it never been rebuilt, I did replace the 02 sensor and the cat in the last month.

The odrive was on thats why a lower rpm at 25 mph