What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Gave it an oil change and discovered that the Napa Gold filters that they sold me in place of the normal Bosch

3402's that I normally get, had the wrong thread... after I prefilled them with oil :angry: Had to run down to O'Reilly's and get a couple of the Bosch's.

Fixed an open wire causing my keyless entry to cease locking the doors. Easy fix.

just finished pulling most of the wiring to retrofit heated mirrors into my 92. Ran a conductor from the defrost relay normally open contacts and have it running up to the front to power the mirrors. I soldered on the factory connectors inside the doors so it plugs in like oem. Just need to finish pulling wires through the passenger door and it's all done. Yay defrosting mirrors!

K9sar you do realize you did the same thing 2 days in a row.

lol

I just got done replacing my upper and lower ball joints on the drivers side.(finally with zerk fittings) will do the passenger side monday.

oh also while I was at it I replaced the front say bushings.

• Like 1

Have followed this forum for a year now, decided today at 1 am to finally join! Pictures to come :D

We know...we've been following you too! Just kiding and welcome. Send those pictures.

Have followed this forum for a year now, decided today at 1 am to finally join! Pictures to come :D

Welcome WAVEY

Please create a new welcome thead in the New Members section ("New People Start Here!") and introduce yourself to everyone, with those pics you mentioned :aok:

Here's A Shortcut :beer:

Then later you can post what you did "today" here ;)

We know...we've been following you too! Just kiding and welcome. Send those pictures.

:shiftyeyes:

:lol:

Received my new intake parts from Alkorahil. Put them on this morning. Much better, the old intake rubber parts were broke, cracked etc. Plus hard as a rock.

Here's the obligatory pictures:

Old Parts

IMG_20140906_103351315.jpg

New Parts:

IMG_20140906_103535346.jpg

Fired up the Pathy to move a dead '92 Dakota around the yard to prep it for rebuild. The Pathy, in 4-low, drug the Dakota around like it wasn't even there lol. I've got to get time and funds to get back to working on the Pathy again...

Pathy's have got some "grunt" for sure in 4-L!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice :aok:

Found a 1-1.5" around rust divot in my LR fender well. It's over 1/4" deep and I'm pretty sure there's more under what I can easily pick away. Think I'm going to prep the rust areas I can find and swing it by my step dad's so we can fix it all up. He's stellar with body work. Probably going to end up filling in and re-painting all of the fender wells.

I now there's one minor spot under the rear seat and a bubble in the hood. Not bad for an '88 but still frustrating...

Very ingenious..... I knew there was another use for 4" ABS than, well, you know what I mean.... I take it you fed that into your airbox/filter?

3" PVC actually, only has a 3 1/8" OD so I can squeeze the flexible ducting over it. And I removed the airbox and put an inline filter (3" disc sorta thing), so I've actually got space for a second battery :)

Hey that looks really good. I like what you did with the vents there. How did you make the edges look so clean? Looks like you removed the vents and the surround trim.

Yep exactly that, both the surrounds and vents themselves were pretty busted so removed the lot. I then cut out the shape to be slightly larger than the hole and bent the edges over so they just slid in tightly at the perfect size.