What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I keep it under 3000 RPM's, usually am doing about 80-82 MPH, I drove it to work and back today also and now have driven a little over 140 miles and gas gauge is almost to the empty line. I never figure out the mileage using the fill it up, drive fill it up again method as I usually don't fill it as it is too expensive.

My sentra gives me the good gas mileage

my auto with 33" rubber revs about 2100-2200 rpm at 120 km/h which i think is around 75 mph? i have factory 4.625:1 gear ratio.

about to head out and run wiring for my fog lights, found a factory fog light switch in the junkyard to make it look oem inside :)

Edited by Nefarious

upper and lower ball joints, sway bar bushings, and endlinks. discovered a broken shock while replacing ball joints, so the Blue Bomber got new front shocks too. Very happy with the result.

Installed a new ground cable from the battery to the alternator bracket. (terminal connector was cracked, and i figured id just replace the whole) seing if that caused any of my problems i've been having. Nope. :(

Adjusted my tps, idle went down slightly. BUt still surges on a start most of the time.

And i still get pulsation during accel.... To the shop it goes!

I was expecting "Sold it for $1,500 and a waffle iron. I was hungry. Does anyone in Washington have any syrup?".

Put ten gallons of gas in this morning, drove to work and back 71 miles watched the gas gauge go from just above half to a quarter !!

Which tells you very little.

80mph wow there is your problem lol. I go like 70 max but the highest speed limit here is 100km/h which is around 62mph

Bingo!

B

ahardb0dy, on 08 Oct 2013 - 7:05 PM, said:snapback.png

Put ten gallons of gas in this morning, drove to work and back 71 miles watched the gas gauge go from just above half to a quarter !!

Which tells you very little.

adamzan, on 10 Oct 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:snapback.png

80mph wow there is your problem lol. I go like 70 max but the highest speed limit here is 100km/h which is around 62mph

Bingo!

Thanks for the "which tells you very little" comment, that helps, Appreciate the sarcasm !

Well I would fill it and figure the MPG the normal way but I can't afford to fill it every 2 weeks, that is why I keep the sentra.

I think my old hardbody on 33's with the non OD trans got better mileage than this truck.

Edited by ahardb0dy

That pile should get 21-22mpg at 75. Mine did with its ultra rare oil burning vg. Mine acutally loved 10 year oil out board mix.

I moved mine too put an rv in its place. I acutally forgot about it all summer.

Maybe I will throw a plow on it this winter and see it the Baja's are any better in snow.

Got a new muffler installed with 2.5" piping out the back. Magnaflow clone. Now I just need headers and high flow cats. Not sure how that works with a car50 and dual cats? If the cats are after the oxygen sensors I'll just get rid of them.

genubapa.jpg<br />Made little magnetic mounts for my signal indicators! Not permanent, but hey, works!<br />8yteza7u.jpg<br />But looking at the picture, they may need some adjustment.

What bumper is that? custom? looks good!