What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

1) New Wiper Blades

2) New Light Bulbs for the OEM Fogs

3) New A/C Belt

4) New P/S, Fan Etc Belt.

5) Filled all the nooks and crannies with my junk from my old car. (Emergency Supplies, Tools, Gloves Etc)

6) Flipped my 2" Drop Hitch from my old car to fit the Pathfinder.

The Belts weren't too bad. Anybody that can turn a wrench can do it, overall I think it was a 20 minute job (not including looking it up online).

What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

• Like 2

found that 2 bolts in my manual hubs were missing, 2 fell out but were rattling around in the center cap, and the other 2 were still threaded in but not very much. got the 2 new bolts ad 4 new lock washers for 3 bucks and got er all fixed up.

and tightened the power steering belt.

• Like 1

Kicked the tires to make sure the tires were still good, then put the tarp back over :)

same thing i did but execpt the tarp

is this for the r50s? every pathy?

• Like 1

Put the batteries on a trickle charge for the heck of it.

Re-aimed the washer nozzles

Cleaned headlights and taillights

Tomorrow:

New upper rad hose

lower tranny cooler hoses

coolant system flush

oem in cabin air filter

remove wiring for aftermaket temp gauge

I also need to verify my transmission fluid level, I kept getting readings of being way to full when checking it HOT, but Ill let the truck sit for a couple hours and see what it reads and drain it or leave it from there

Gonna be a cold sunday

is this for the r50s? every pathy?

Im honestly suprised a thread like this didn't pop up sooner, generally I would call it an "all years" thread as they normally are for those stupid little annoyances that ain't really worth an update in a members rides thread...

Today (actually yesterday) I checked the O2 sensor using the ECM ( it's working!), than replaced the pass. side door hinge bushings, removed the K7N cone filter, my home made adapter and MAF sensor, made a stencil out of cardboard for a new adapter, made to rubber gaskets, than made a new adapter out of 1/2" plexi,

I decided on a grill (ordering today) and started a parts list to get my front end in presentable order.

As of Tuesday my Pathy and I work for Direct TV.

86concept.jpg

If anyone knows of a ladder rack available for the WD21, let me know. I've got to buy or build one in 2 weeks.

• Like 2

picked up one of those Spectre MAF adapters today to mount my cone air filter, couldn't get the rubber grommet out so I cut it than found out the K&N would only go on a a certain amount and the hole was not covered, didn't have a plug to put in the hole so I used one of the Spectre air filters I found in the dumpster here ( a Honda owner thru a bunch of stuff away, 13 bulbs, 2 of those air filters, one red one blue),it sounds like the whistle is gone.

• Like 1

Today: Pulled the codes from the ECU (great write up btw, but I had to watch the video to fully understand what "flashing 3 times" really meant! :tongue: ) Only had code 55. Nice!

Now I'm working on adding relays for the headlights.

Replaced the sealed beams with new and changed the oil and air filter.

There was a small puddle of oil on the garage floor this morning, but I couldn't find anything leaking. :shrug:

I've got so much to do to the truck over the next couple weeks, I really don't need engine mysteries popping up.