What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Did you also do shifter? I think thats a 168

Curious about the shifter as well. [mention=39745]stpickens[/mention] HVAC is a ‘03 LE, while in the same place, it looks different than my ‘02 LE.[mention=41155]astrorami[/mention] don’t you have a ‘01?c14b5225808c7482cf9ba768f07670d2.jpg

Curious about the shifter as well. [mention=39745]stpickens[/mention] HVAC is a ‘03 LE, while in the same place, it looks different than my ‘02 LE.[mention=41155]astrorami[/mention] don’t you have a ‘01?c14b5225808c7482cf9ba768f07670d2.jpg

Mine is 03. Same hvac controls as stpickens. The shifter bulb on my 04 frontier is a 168.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had that knob! Up & down temp buttons are like up & down volume buttons on a radio - SUPER annoying, inconvenient & arguably less safe.

[mention=39745]stpickens[/mention] will be glad to know you have an ‘03 LE. He’s the only one in the PNW group & was feeling lonely. I told him hawairish had an ‘04 but I think his is an SE.

• Like 1

Poor boys rear tire carrier.
Just mocked up t this point. Going to need to do a little work to get it better stabilized.
Gonna figure out a way to mount my jerry can holder on it too. A project for another day!6a915d1b7b59c2f15f650ed5c9c095b7.jpgdcc51c8161f404c0763bd575292fa313.jpga710b17c667e944b5867a503cd06c0c2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like 6

My gear shifter turned out to be the same bulb as the license plate bulb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coils and spacers in. Should be getting some Monroe reflex f250 shocks in pretty soon for the rear. Then I just need to get my 2 inch sfcreation spacers for the front so I can lift the Q

20kzjix.jpg

5 hours ago, PathyDude17 said:

Dude, I’m ordering AC springs tonight, I could probably get you my front spacers to you in 2 weeks or less. PM if you’re interested. 

If you do end up wanting to split those spacers up let me know bud! 

On 3/9/2019 at 8:13 AM, JamesRich said:

Thanks for the welcome! I love it up here, not sure my pathfinder likes it up here though! I took it to work once and it don't like the mountains! Burned a half tank for the two hour round trip! got it floored going up most of the hills too! It sat for a few months in louisiana before I had a chance to bring it up so I'll give it a good tune up this weekend and try again next week. My Ram 3500 dully makes a whole week back and forth to work on one tank! Can't beat a cummins for power and fuel mileage!

Love the Pathy!

On 3/9/2019 at 8:13 AM, JamesRich said:

Thanks for the welcome! I love it up here, not sure my pathfinder likes it up here though! I took it to work once and it don't like the mountains! Burned a half tank for the two hour round trip! got it floored going up most of the hills too! It sat for a few months in louisiana before I had a chance to bring it up so I'll give it a good tune up this weekend and try again next week. My Ram 3500 dully makes a whole week back and forth to work on one tank! Can't beat a cummins for power and fuel mileage!

You should get a small car to keep the mileage off of your trucks!

On 3/18/2019 at 7:02 AM, adamzan said:

You should get a small car to keep the mileage off of your trucks!

I'm thinking electric! I'm spending $80 to $90 a week on fuel! That would pay a note on a small electric car, leaf maybe!

James

• Like 1