What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Power steering belt decided it didnt like pushing the snow, jumped off and ripped itself. Swapped over 33s since the 31s were showing the wire belt and swapped a new p/s belt in autozone parking lot that was smaller and fits way nicer. Gotta love the sound super swampers make driving around as a daily. 

Waiting on the new set of 31s yo put back on the truck and redo the allignment.

• Haha 1

On 2/13/2019 at 10:41 AM, RainGoat said:

It’s not “rival”, it’s “complement”. Together we’re the R50 Test Lab: Wet & Dry Divisions, emoji943.png PNW emoji3587.png & emoji3508.png Desert emoji266.png

The more the merrier :aok:

On 2/11/2019 at 10:21 PM, hawairish said:

I think we need to start a SW chapter to rival the PNW chapter that's been growing steadily.

:beer:

• Like 1

2wd service truck got stuck on the sheet of ice in from of the driveway and didnt want to back up without sliding further down the hill to the burm. Had to use the truck to strap and pull it into the driveway but unfortunately girlfriend is from San Diego and doesnt know snow of how to do this stuff and rammed into the back of me. Only damage between the trucks was my tire carrier got bent in pretty good. Still opens and closes so just cosmetic but makes making this table for it a bit harder. Gotta straighten the bar somehow once it stops snowing now. Heat and a bfg I guess

• Like 1

Took it for snow duty... aka, car sucks in snow so the Parthy gets the honors. 

Not that we got enough snow to worry about, though you'd have thought it was two feet or more by the way most other drivers acted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Purchased a new used steering wheel with airbags for my 97 Q. Used my elbow grease to clean these puppies up. Now to the install. Will post more pics of the procedure.
96f3a60bc70c74ac643aa04a1e2ea0fc.jpgbd776e064770cfbebcd5748aa7a8edb2.jpgc06be26cdeb75f76076aaf03c9419d1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

I was doing maintenance checks and planning little repairs like new mirrors, bumper, detailing, and all that jazz.  Prom is coming around the corner and I had a really cool idea planned out to propose involving my car, but unfortunately my girlfriend broke up with me today - so it's just a fantasy now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was doing maintenance checks and planning little repairs like new mirrors, bumper, detailing, and all that jazz.  Prom is coming around the corner and I had a really cool idea planned out to propose involving my car, but unfortunately my girlfriend broke up with me today - so it's just a fantasy now
Sorry to hear man

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Replaced both drive belts, oil change, new plugs & boots, replaced IACV, removed ECM to send out to Circuit Board Medics. Maybe while she's laid up I'll do the suspension overhaul too.

1 hour ago, 01Pathmaker said:

Replaced both drive belts, oil change, new plugs & boots, replaced IACV, removed ECM to send out to Circuit Board Medics. Maybe while she's laid up I'll do the suspension overhaul too.

The iacv fry your ecu? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesRich said:

Brought my pathfinder from louisiana up to my new home in Tennessee! Now to find some places to wheel!

James

Isn't Windrock near or in Tennessee?  You could attend WENT Windrock this fall and wheel with a bunch of other Nissans!  I always wanted to drive down to that event.

• Like 1

Took it for snow duty... aka, car sucks in snow so the Parthy gets the honors. 

Not that we got enough snow to worry about, though you'd have thought it was two feet or more by the way most other drivers acted.

NWers are terrible at snow driving. It drives me crazy. The most risky thing out there are the other drivers. Trying to creep up a hill, jabbing the brakes, abrupt turns, abandoning their cars (on off camber outside turns if they can find one)! Ugh!!

Past week I've bled brakes, changed out master cylinder (no change oof), replaced starter and now I'm currently monkeying in a cherry bomb "muffler" because priorities lol. These trucks are fun to work on.  :D Oh and also cleaned my crankshaft position sensor since I had to unplug and move the harness out of the way to get the starter wiggled out, woke up the engine noticeably, I like how easy it is to take those out!  

Edited by Jack9909

3 hours ago, Jack9909 said:

Past week I've bled brakes, changed out master cylinder (no change oof), replaced starter and now I'm currently monkeying in a cherry bomb "muffler" because priorities lol. These trucks are fun to work on.  :D Oh and also cleaned my crankshaft position sensor since I had to unplug and move the harness out of the way to get the starter wiggled out, woke up the engine noticeably, I like how easy it is to take those out!  

got any pics of cleaning the crank sensor? It really made that much of a difference?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RedPath88 said:

In other news, I need to investigate why my passenger side wiper isn't making a full sweep every time. Weekend project, along with an oil change.

Checked all of the wiper linkage and everything seems to be okay, however the splines on the arm shafts and the arms themselves are beginning to wear pretty good. Plus the nut was a little loose on the passenger side. So for now it should be fine but it's definitely something I'm going to have to address later on.

• Like 2