What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

The question is not what I did I TO my Pathy, but rather what did I do WITH my Pathy today? Drove 818km in the last 2 days including through a snow storm. Pulled one Lexus out of the ditch. Stopped at some others in the ditch but they already had a tow truck coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

Helped a lady out with her flat battery, her poor old mother was also with her and had mild heat exhaustion. I help jump start their battery and told her to keep the car running for half an hour to recharge it. As I was driving away they were still sitting there. I said to her "you can drive the vehicle." Poor woman didn't know anything.

• Like 1

I did HAVE to use my 4 wheel drive today...the truck has been in the back yard since Sunday {family Christmas}. It was parked on grass in 60 degree temps since last Saturday when it snowed, then ice, then snow hit before more ice. I'd just put on my Warn hubs before the storms and now I'm sure everything works perfect. I tried to see if things would lock up properly in 4X4 on gravel but all I did was hurt my neck. Nice to have some ice to remind me why I love my Warn hubs. Same hubs... 2nd Pathfinder.

eb1932263d77697994387b1c6a083136.jpg

I haven't been on the forums in awhile since I only drive my pathfinder winter months and is nice see things are still going here but I installed 40in led bar also hella 500 lights on the bumper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I noticed my head rests were really hard to pull up. I had to really pull to get them out then I, ahem, lubricated the shafts on them using atf using an old medicine dropper and wiped the excess off with a tissue. Now they slide up easily.

Today I recieved the cabin air filter... The Pathy does not have from factory so I have to cut the air box and do what I have to do to get them installed. I will take some pictures and do a mini tutorial for it.

mickmutante - Gallardo

• Like 2

put back on the road my 95' blue path after 1 month and a half of work in the heated garage.

I've put the path in the garage for a fuel leak and it degenerate in a complete little resto/ rust buffing on the body to keep it good until in 1 or 2 year I strip the paint (with paint stripper) and redo a complete re-spray with my marine & protective stuff (international paint)

Repair the tire carrier who didn't close properly because the liner of the body bracket was bad and then give a lot of play at the lock.... the answer is.... tie-wrap!!

those little things are life saver, the tire carrier is now closing properly and no more ''open tire carrier'' light on the dash.

replacing a seized front caliper

For info, a driver side carpet from a wd22 is nearly identical as a front driver carper of a wd21! just make the hole bigger for the bolt of the seat. Even the little hole for the little bracket who keep factory pathfinder stitched carpet (I don't know how to call it) from slipping under your feet line up!

I thought that I have spare carpet of wd21 already out of the truck but no, that was from a wd22... and with the moving, no time to lose to get the carpet from my part truck at my friend house lol.

So another WD21 saved!! :lol:

• Like 1

Today I recieved the cabin air filter... The Pathy does not have from factory so I have to cut the air box and do what I have to do to get them installed. I will take some pictures and do a mini tutorial for it.

I installed the cabin air filter... The Pathy does not have from factory...

I took some pictures and did a mini tutorial.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/41306-how-to-install-cabin-air-filter-for-r50/

• Like 1

Finally got my Kleinn train horns today! :D Now just waiting on my compressor and air tank. Still have to figure out where I will mount my air chuck.

would love to see someone adapt a set of these and a small air tank on a motorcycle

Do you have a link for it please?

Local stealership... Dlr only parts. Cost about 160$ but worth every penny. That $hit$ been driving me crazy for years....

Part numbers :

90502-5W30B LOCKASSY-B $141.45

90570-70N1A STRIKER-BA $23.76

My air con was making a chirp sound when I turned it on. Found the clutch plate on the front of the compressor that makes contact with the metal was rubbing when the switch I activated. I got some ATF and put it in a spray bottle, gave the front of the compressor a few atf squirts, no more noise. I use atf for everything, cleans and lubes, it's great stuff.