What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I didn't do it today but I added a Harbor Freight onboard Battery Charger to my '95. I don't drive it enough and this will charge and trickle charge so its ready to go when I am.

http://www.harborfreight.com/15-amp-three-stage-onboard-battery-charger-maintainer-99857.html

Cool, please give us an update on how it's working and if your happy with it in a couple months. Back in December I added a 1.5amp Schumacher SE-1-12S-CA Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger and so far so good :aok:

The auto transmission started making a much more pronounced sound. Still drives fine, but makes quite a whining/whirring noise now in direct relation to the rpm / shifts. I'll add some Lucas trans fix for now, but I think the time has finally come to pull it off the road and convert to manual transmission.

Have the trans and all associated parts sitting in the back but have really been lacking the motivation to get started. Especially since it's been winter.

Pics to follow....

I'm allowed to have fun too :(

Took the roof rack off today, since riding season is just about over and I wanted to get some mileage back. Ended up getting 19 on an impromptu trip to Glenwood Hot Springs!!!

Quick question for those of you that have owned your trucks for a while. My injectors seem to occasionally have an issue priming, but only when its warm outside. This causes hard starts, and it doesn't start on the first revolution of the crank like usual. Any suggestions on what might be causing this?

Adjusted the rear drums. DRUMS! The '88 has disks, and the '04 has drums. I don't get it. And exile doing so confirmed it had an open diff...

Also tuned the stereo a little more.

Adjusted the rear drums. DRUMS! The '88 has disks, and the '04 has drums. I don't get it. And exile doing so confirmed it had an open diff...

Also tuned the stereo a little more.

Yea, but look at the size of the drums compared to the drums the wd21's came with. They're like 2 times the size.

I finally installed the new parts from the headers back to the muffler today! The beast from the east starts on a quarter revolution of the crank!!! Yeaaa newwww parrrts! !!!!

Nice! I need to do that soon.

Today I fixed my low beams. A wire pulled out from the relay socket I have them wired up to. Cannibalized a spare socket I had. Also did the pre-wiring for the hella 500 fog lights that will be going on my new bumper.

Then I cleaned my MAF, and my K&N oil filter. Threw on some new wipers to boot.

Fixed the rear hatch sensor/flickering lights issue. The washers wasn't working anymore. A strip of 1mm rubber mat around the striker and some glue for rubber fixed it. Now it sounds much more soft when closing the door and the lights don't blink even in the worst road.

IMG_20150328_194401852_zpskejqz6y9.jpg

Edited by flnl

And last but not least I have made my wife happy now that I have welded the tailpipe onto the muffler ( this fine frigid morn' .... and windy t'was too) I would post pictures but does anyone really want to see a muffler with a tailpipe welded to it?

Replaced old & torn homemade body lift liners with new ones. This time I've used 1mm rubber mat instead of 1.6mm, it's easier to cut and result is the same. I guess it will last another 5 years or more.