What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Never thought you did, I'm not exactly on a pressured time table here, still have plenty of other parts of the project to work on as well.

If I decide to offload them, (or find a second set of either the guards and/or the covers) I'll make sure to notify you :aok:

Awesome! I would greatly appreciate that!

Packed up the significant others wd21 with supplies for the weekend. Off on a road trip to visit her family. 6 hour trip one way with a ferry in the middle, here we go!

not pathfinder related, but on another note... going to look at a 1992 240sx and a 1988 300zx while we are out in the city...both incredibly good prices.

Edited by Nefarious

Did another driveway alignment, but forgot to untie the rope from my RR wheel before backing up. I swore I did! Wrapped the rope around the disc and bent the pad hardware. Quick fix anyhow. Also adjusted the brake pedal rod so the mushy pedal is gone, now it's right on top.

I need to put it on the alignment rack at work but it's hard to find the time especially since it needs every angle corrected not just just a quick toe set. I should get a hold of a large framing square.

Edited by Kingman

Did another driveway alignment, but forgot to untie the rope from my RR wheel before backing up. I swore I did! Wrapped the rope around the disc and bent the pad hardware. Quick fix anyhow. Also adjusted the brake pedal rod so the mushy pedal is gone, now it's right on top.

I need to put it on the alignment rack at work but it's hard to find the time especially since it needs every angle corrected not just just a quick toe set. I should get a hold of a large framing square.

My brake pedal is mushy too even after overhauling the whole system... how do u adjust the pedal?

There's a 14mm nut on the back side of the brake pedal switch bracket with a rod that goes through the firewall to the brake booster. The pedal pushes on this which in turn applies the brakes. There's an adjustment procedure in the FSM as far as the exact spec for pedal travel and whatnot. Loosen the nut and spin the rod so it moves towards the firewall. Too much though and you'll be blowing out master cylinders. Basically adjusting it takes up the slack in pedal before the brakes actually engage.

Drove the pathfinder out on a bit of a road trip to purchase a 1988 300zx turbo :) picked it up for 800$. Can't wait to get to work on it! Yay for turbo vg30e power!

Where the Hell are the pics?!

• Like 1

Started pulling the headliner and A-pillar trim in prep for my Xterra roof rack install. Thinking about also running some wiring for lights on the rack windscreen through the pillar trim, in addition to running wires for the fuzz buster from the fuse box to above the mirror. So far , PITA.

Also considering running my CB coax for a roof antenna through this path, as well as re-routing the coax for my 9ft whip through the headliner so that I can mount CB overhead....

Edited by CO_pathfinder

Ordered t-belt supplies from Alkorahil, drove it around and made some fun noises with it. Broke a bolt trying to replace the taped in left headlamp housing, so the new housing is only attached with 2/3 bolts. Can't drill it out because when it broke, it broke with the shape of the end of your thumb, so I can't keep the drill bit still lol.

Links to videos: (moving video is on dirt, with go pro velcroed to top of steering wheel, knocked it off on accident at the end lol)

video

audio

Did some trimming of my Xterra rack. Still need to trim more off of the front part of the leg, and am considering cutting some off of the back and middle legs in order to make the rack sit closer to the roofline (still pretending that my pathy is aerodynamic :rofl::crazy:

Been eating at me ever since B said that running BOTH the stock cooler and an auxiliary cooler was best. I plumbed in a nice aftermarket one but bypassed the stocker.... Went back today and blew the stock one out and plumbed it back in line with the other. No filter or gauge yet but I don't do any towing. Never had an issue with the tranny, fluid is always a nice, fresh looking purple. Might get around to the filter and gauge soon. Kinda hoping it will give out so I am forced to install an Xterra tranny. :jig: