What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Continued with my LED conversions, pretty much running all LED on the ol' girl now inside & out.

Tonight though I'm heading to see my fabricator and installing the brand new Rock sliders!!!! I'll post pics when done.

• Like 1

Well it was a long evening of Beer & Pizza but we finished fabricating my custom rock sliders to the ol' girl.
Looking pretty fly! Gotta take 'em out for a test on the weekend. Will post more pics when they're all muddy.

10702154_10152460018830415_7963988180877

10352929_10152460018790415_2022439602361

10649656_10152460018815415_7321345809011

10351460_10152460018820415_5593902113030

• Like 3

After lurking for several months the old truck finally broke for me!

I just got done doing the timing belt, water pump, trans cooler, etc. That was a job and a half since I could only work a few hours each night.

I have to say though, I am sure glad there are folks that love making stuff 100 times harder on themselves by doing instructional write ups. Huge thanks to lots of people on this forum for that. Just gotta get a nice suspension lift and a new set of tires and I'll be on the trails again.

• Like 2

I decided that it was a good day to change the rear brake rotors, cables, shoes and hardware.... not such a great day after all.... 2 hours to get the rotors off and back on, 2 broken bolts that hold the cable mount in place, a squicking noise and I pulled a muscle in my lower back while putting a wheel and tire on.... Eff it... it's going to the mechanic... I'll let him deal with it.... I'm done.

Thinking of replacing the hook with something like this:

http://factor55.com/product/prolink/

Oh and I also got my new pop charger installed... makes a huge difference in MPG and sounds mean! But now I know I need a better intake tube to reduce turbulence... and it ripped (old rubber).

Next on the list:

Replace all rear bushings and install pan hard drop bracket.

Edited by enkrypt3d

Wired up the new winch finally and did a quick test. Seems to work and looks great.

20140927_114519.jpg

Given the open nature of of the winch opening, you might want to consider something along these lines as well http://www.4wheelparts.com/Winches-Winch-Accessories/Winch-Lock.aspx?t_c=18&t_s=124&t_pt=101538

Fixed my rattling tire carrier with a piece of cardboard screwed under the tab that the tire carrier sits on that's on the bumper... raised it about 2mm or so and now its quiet! woot

Need to pull mine off and straighten it out. It was bent when I bought it 9+ years ago. May just rebuild it and incorporate a Gerry can.

Bubba.....

Put a layer of Stinger in the driver's door. It's quiet as a mouse now but the added weight made me notice the sagging door hinge pins more. I really need to fix that...

My old torch down roofing material is starting to come unstuck in some places so I'm going to re do the whole truck.

Yep. Going to be running the n60 maf as well as modified fuel and timing maps on the 92.

About ca smog. You can still modify the tune to run the n60 maf while retaining the factory fuel and timing maps. This would allow for a higher over all power (with supporting mods of course) without changing your emissions values significantly.

I feel for you guys down there...those are some strict emissions laws! The sad part is, it's the diesels and heavy machinery as well as production plants that are causing the majority of the pollution. This is what was found in Vancouver and they are now eliminating passenger vehicle emissions testing and moving the tests to commercial vehicles and heavy equipment, since passenger vehicles only account for a single digit percent of the overall emissions of the city.

People finally realized it's just a cash grab!

Edited by Nefarious

Installed new brake pads. PowerStop Z36 Xtreme Truck pads. Just doing the break in procedure HUGE improvement over the old pads, which were Wagners from the markings.

Was to also install new rotors, but being that I have a 99.0 and not a 99.5+ I got sent the larger rotors, so have to exchange them. But Amazon is being top notch about it. Will be done with those later this week. But needed the new pads greatly, as they just werent stopping the truck very well.