What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Replaced all the wiper blades and continued to troubleshoot the dang fog lights. Thought it was the relay but noooo! Ran ohm checks of all the wiring from the relay to the lamps and hooked them up directly to 12V and they are fine... gotta be the switch, right? Tomorrow will tell !

Figured out why my driving lights crapped out the other night. The fuse was fine, but the little glob of solder it rested on came loose. Nothing a little ball of tin foil can't solve!

The other day I swapped my plastic door handles for chrome ones. They're a lot easier when you've done them once before.

Over the past two days, beat it up, ripped 1/3 of my bumper off, put a nail in my rear tire, and bounced it off the rev limiter multiple times while up bashing about in the snow. Why not? Things a trooper! Now to fix my turn signal so i don't get pulled over. And maybe wash it!

994979_600968399940292_123963032_n.jpg

1461193_600968543273611_1721984109_n.jpg

\

Edited by Kyle94

• 2 weeks later...

Replaced the belts. Fabbed the worst front bumper[ needed it street legal to get to the woods] from pipe that i had laying around the shop. Tied the glove box closed with line from a gator hook. went and had some fun. pulled out a new jeep.

Just bought a 95 donor for the 88 and the 94.

It's from Illinois with major body rust and frame rot, but the engines strong and no leaks and the autotragic shifts great.

Will put the engine and tranny in the 94, the rest is for the 88 finally get my round dash for the 88.

I'm going to be busy the next couple of months :jig: :jig: :jig:

Rooted through the trash throughout him, threw some of it away, ate the pop tarts that have been on the dash for at least a month (sealed), and repurposed the spare tire rack rod holder

F9D9DB01-39C5-421D-B6BC-4A9971000C15_zps

I know it's blurry but it is now holding a snow brush for now.

(And replaced my old junk battery yesterday with another high quality pre-owned)

Took the front bumper off the r50 because it was dangerously flappin in the wind.

20131204_163248-1.jpg

And then took it to a nearby spot for some fun, got the car50 flexin

20131121_114100.jpg

And stuffin

20131121_114046.jpg

Re bled my brakes from changing a line blowout yesterday (had a sneaky air pocket that didn't come out yesterday in the rr caliper, the side that needed the line) and replaced my gas cap with a high quality pre-owned off a subaru I had in my gas cap box (it was either the one that said subaru or the one that said honda :lol: )