What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Solder in a new diagnostics selector. It's just a rheostat, u could also use a potentiometer and just use 2 of the 3 wires.. if u have your stock ecu you could ohm test the pot/rheo and just use one with a close value

Edited by Nefarious

Got tired of looking at grey plastic corner lights around a black grille. Turns out a page from an Onion daily tear-off calendar is the perfect size to mask the lens. Corner lights look great... now the grille and bumper look grey. :lol:

P1010001_zpsaafd0a6b.jpg

The guy sent a picture of there the selector wires go, got that straightened out. Now it barely runs and so rich its fouling out the plugs like the MAF scale is off. I think he uploaded the wrong tune onto the chip he put in.

I swear this sheit is never going to end.

I figured since I had the hood open and it was going to be open for a while I'd tear out the old rotted and torn hood liner, clean the grease off. And put the almost mint one I got at the junkyard in. I don't know how it happened but basically everywhere that wasn't covered by the liner had an eighth inch of packed grease covering the paint. My step dad has some kind of magical wax and grease remover that he's had since the 80s, even with that it took a lot of elbow grease to get it to come off. Im happier though, little details make a big difference to me.

IMG_20130725_162620_412_zps0d6759a5.jpg

Oh yeah, dropping resistors.

IMG_20130724_143015_635_zpsfd287d25.jpg

Replaced Dizzy cap and rotor, repaired a plug wire (new ones now ordered, but will be getting NGK wires in two weeks :aok: ), pulled, cleaned and gapped all the plugs. She's running good again and the 'stutter' that was going on seems to have gone away. :clap:

Aww thats right, that cool alpine deck got stolen. :( I like that thing,

CB looks pretty good there. I sunk some screws into the passenger side under glove box so my CB sits sideways.

drained the tranny on the 94 and was able to get 5 qts back in her ran her up on the ramps on the pass. side. no prob getting the the drain or fill plugs out

Replaced the little plastic piece of crap that holds the door lock rod to the latch on the drivers side on the 88

Edited by vagabond

I was driving it around to dealerships looking to buy a vehicle for my wife. After coming out of a quick lunch break, I turned the key and ... NOTHING. I knew immediately what the problem was so I popped the hood and smacked the positive battery post with a rock. I then reassured the pathy that we were going to replace the dodge van, not the pathy. She started right up. Damned truck with an attitude.

• Like 1

Did part 1 of 4 transmission drain/refill, drain/refill on transfer case

... And sprayed lysol into vents to kill some of that stank on the evap core

Sent from TapaAtrix

Pulled my girls old vg30 yesterday and found a broken engine mount...trip to Pickapart and some cut hands later and we got a replacement for 10$. Modified (with a hammer), painted and installed the vg30 oil pan on the vg33 and now it is 100% complete. Also pulled transmission seal cover and cleaned and replaced front transmission seal.

Just need a new clutch fork boot since the old one tore and to assemble the clutch the new engine is ready to go in.

No I didn't, but I did see Mr510 did that on his build. I was going to urethane inject the mounts and fill in the dead space to make them near solid mounts. I did it on my 240sx mounts and it has worked great for over a year now and makes them much stronger. I use 3m window weld. It's great stuff... quick dry polyurethane in a caulk tube which makes it easy to use as well.

I don't think i've seen your 240?! :O

YEsterday i replaced my smashed corner light, inserted new bulbs into each. and cleaned the stuff out of the back from camping...... a few weeks ago. -_-

What i can't figure out, is why nissan relayed the marker/tail lights, but not the headlights!

Yeah doesn't make much sense hey?? All lights should be relayed...lol.

Yeah my 240 is my baby . Had it for about 7 years now. I'll throw some pics up somewhere of that build. I also have a 1990 300zx hardtop that I got cheap with a smashed front end that I completely rebuilt back to stock. Too many projects! Our driveway as of now is;

1990 300zx hardtop, 1991 240sx super hicas (4wheel steering), 1993 pathfinder xe vg33 swapped, and my girlfriends 1993 pathfinder se almost complete vg33e swap.

Think we like Nissan? I should get some pics of our Nissan family. Lol

Edited by Nefarious
  • Like 1

Sounds like the perfect driveway to me! Really interested in the 240. i love those cars. :) I love way to many cars come to think of it. I'm glad im not rich.

Reinstalled my HID's into my Pathy. just some simple 8k bulbs, but i liked the look in my old WD21, and just found the kit, forgotten i had taken them off when i sold her. ^_^