What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

But all those bike tires! I assume it has some form of stability on it (training wheels) as a soft breeze would put K in the next county!

Heh, bike tires do add up when you start putting on the miles!

Today I looked at my pathy woefully as I pulled my motorcycle out of the garage.

Finally put the proper size tires on. Got an extra lego wheel for a spare. I had to grind a little off of the spare tire holder lip so the hub cap would snap onto the wheel.

WhiteOwl got an exhaust leak fixed today, the interior shoveled out and organized a little, fixed the droopy fabric on the cross bar in the headliner, changed the taillights out for the ones with the covers, moved the roof rack bars around to put a snow brush up there and washed him

593F4668-F64F-4293-AC89-21BD16F20A19-729-000000F6121D255C.jpg

he's a happy boy today

Maby match the 4x4 to body color and black out the background could look good :aok: basket fits nicely too

Do you get very much airflow back under the sunroof from your lights?

I opened mine on the freeway and everything was blown off the dash and you could really feel the airflow it followed the inner roof line to the windshieldand down to the dash,

Picked up a bunch of parts I was looking for. Pick and Pull finally had some pathfinders on the lot. Grabbed Drivers Side Torsion Bar Adjuster, Speedo Sensor (as I mangled mine getting it out), 4x4 & Low Range indicator switches. Then I really lucked out and found a 1990 SE on the lot. Pulled the rear disks out (shafts and all). They even had a 2006 X-terra on the lot, I was going to pull the seats out, but they weren't in very good shape. Been eyeing there inventory for the last several months and seldom come across anything worthwhile. 6 WD21s and and X today.

Looks like I'll be doing the disk brake conversion when I throw my axle back together :jig:

Well... changing my oil turned in to a hunt for an oil leak turned in to needing a new camshaft seal turned in to finding a water pump leak. :tired:

Looks like antother fun day tomorrow...