What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Started it up, watched a plume of blue smoke emit from the tailpipe, waited for the lifters to stop ticking, shut it off and closed the door.

sounded like me yesterday. better be the last time i see it or im selling mine and getting a fo-doh

sounded like me yesterday. better be the last time i see it or im selling mine and getting a fo-doh

four door? they do the blue smoke thing as well... and the ticky lifters... :mellow: both of mine did/do. :)

and mine got rain on it today... :( after all my cleaning. just so its relevant to the thread

Edited by Kyle94

four door? they do the blue smoke thing as well... and the ticky lifters... :mellow: both of mine did/do. :)

and mine got rain on it today... :( after all my cleaning. just so its relevant to the thread

Yeah its true but there is a 4door that comes to my work once in a blue moon and has a TM lift he said 1200 but im going to look at it cause it needs a lot of work and try to weasel my way to a cheaper price. but other i did drive mine to work today

changed the oil with SuperTech 5w30 Full Syn

changed the oil filter with Purolator PureOne 14610

changed the air filter with Wix46116

changed the cabin air filters with Denso 454-1017

Grabbed the speaker boxes out of a pick n pull. The ones that go over the rear fender wells in back. It was half off day so that was a bonus. Now I gotta find a place to put an amp, hidden, and get a couple speakers.

Yesterday I tore up the carpet......

Removed the rear carpet, including what goes over the seats, it was super gross and have other plans for it. Also removed what is over the rear wheel wells. I use it as a pickup with a perma-topper anyway!

Today I towed a travel trailer 25 miles. Yeah, with no reverse. I had to go up quite a steep grade. The transmission was especially hating its life. 4500rpm with the throttle pinned going 40mph, well, probably more like 45 since my speedo is a tad off now since I'm running 33s.

not what i have done to it... its what im GOING to do to it. im gonna kick it in its damn teeth for slowly leaking all its clutch fluid out on the groud! and when i mean slow, ive owned the truck for like two months now... thats how slow. and just yesterday it almost left me at home when i had to go somewhere! :headwall:

not what i have done to it... its what im GOING to do to it. im gonna kick it in its damn teeth for slowly leaking all its clutch fluid out on the groud! and when i mean slow, ive owned the truck for like two months now... thats how slow. and just yesterday it almost left me at home when i had to go somewhere! :headwall:

Thats her way of saying she wants attention is all.

Bought some JGC springs(I had the choice of the UpCountry package springs or the regular ones, I chose the regular ones, figured 32% stiffer wouldnt make it too comfortable.. wouldnt mind someone chiming in letting me know if they like them), need to cut the pig tail off now. Hit up the junkyard and bought a skid plate and a cluster(that doesnt fit my truck, of course!).. and bought tools at sears for the pathy.. :jig:

Nothing to the pathy, but stuff for her rather.. now I need to find the time to install the UCA's, coils, and new shocks to lift her =D