What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Slapped on some new belts yesterday(I guess they didnt like the mud and water as much as I did). Epoxed cupholder back together after chipping of the end(crossing fingers it holds, but I did get a bit carried away with it). Removed damaged skid plate bolt from playing on the rocks, and replaced with a new one. Cleaned and polished windshield then applied this Crystal Fusion water repellant we have here at work(thought i would try it, and its free).

put a new lense on my left taillight. Hit a cross wind coming home from MT and sent my cb antenna whipping, saw it shatter before I could stop.... Woot....

Where'd you get a new lens by itself? I thought you could only get the whole assemblies for like $50 or more...

Today I replaced the &*&^&)*^$ing arm that goes from the wiper motor to the wipers on my R50. I put 1.5" wheel spacers on so my 31's don't rub. I replaced the fuel line from the filter to the engine, replaced drivers front sway link, undercoated the truck, and purchased a high lifter jack to make it easier to change the tires. Tomorrow I am coating the rusty bumper with liquid bed liner. Oh and put waaaaaay to much fuel in it.

pulled the seats and front carpet to remove the shifters and boot in preparation for removing the transmission (dropped the front diff yesterday)...

...then stood with one hand in my pocket while holding a beer in the other, and looked at the job I've got ahead of me.

nother $40 in gas, think I need to check the trans fluid as the 1-2 shift is very hard, the other day drove to work and kept the tach under 3K the whole trip back and forth and still used about a quarter tank 72 miles !!

Could a bad O2 sensor effect the MPG that much??

pulled the seats and front carpet to remove the shifters and boot in preparation for removing the transmission (dropped the front diff yesterday)...

...then stood with one hand in my pocket while holding a beer in the other, and looked at the job I've got ahead of me.

It's a bitch to replace man. Good luck, hope Murphey's Law doesn't attack you like it did me. Everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong.

Removed exhaust manifold studs (4 broken).

Removed rear torsion bar carrier in proparation for dropping transmission.

cleaned old gasket material from water pump and left side exhaust manifold to head (will do the other exhaust manifold mounting surface after work some time this coming week)

Drank beer and admired my work!

I removed the transmission today. The only problem encountered so far was the frame to transmission carrier bolts. I was able to do it all without any help.

It's a bitch to replace man. Good luck, hope Murphey's Law doesn't attack you like it did me. Everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong.

I figured that it would be a bitch to replace. I plan on calling a couple of friends, renting a transmission hoist, and buying pizza and beer for when I get to that point. In the meantime, I have to buy a rebuild kit. The clutch will arrive this week.

Wish me luck.

• Like 1

pulled a big chunk of dried mud off my side mirror so I could see the faces of the people that I merged in front of (whether they intended to let me in or not). Had been camping on the weekend and got a tad bit of dirt on the pathy

Finally got all the bearings and seals and left CV, so this last weekend I tore the 94 apart, replaced the spindle bearings, wheel bearings,left CV axle, and installed the new Warn Premium hubs.

Guess I'm ready for the summer :dance: :dance: