Fender flares

Airrun2002

does anyone have some factory fender flares they are willing to part with for cheap? Since moving back to nebraska i found they would be nice to have since my tires are wider than my body and im not in the desert anymore.

Also if anyone is interested in a great quad i am selling my 2008 polaris outlaw 525s because i dont have anywhere to ride it anymore :( I want to sell it to get a bike. 6k with a black powder-coated 6x8 tilt trailer included or 5k without. the quad has 25 hours on it like new. its fast and fun if you have room to ride it.

Edited by Airrun2002

Check the parts for sale section for some of the part-outs, I know from looking at the pic regularly in his sig that Precice1 has a 4door wd21 with at least the passanger side flares on it hs parting out, might have all 4? You'll have to ask him. Good luck with the quad sale too :aok:

Hey Bud, you want to go through the For Sale section and post in the Parts Wanted section of the Classifieds for this stuff. I can move this thread if you wish...

That said, I have all 4 fender flares in ok shape that I would sell cheap, but I do not have the bolt on mud flaps front and rear. Correction, I may have the ones off of my second truck (I have to look) but I was planning on keeping them if the California cops gave me trouble, but none have.

Let me know exactly what you want and I can take pictures for you if you like.

Willing to trade flares for quad... :D

B