Any one have a Carfax account?

MaritimeMan

would be interesting to get a carfax back on my rig, see where shes been

all though, carfax is not a complete report, you must know that. not everything that happens to a vehicle is reported, and isnt a solid base of information. my last car was totalled, and had the roof replaced from 3 inches above the door. carfax came back clean on it when i bought it. a year later stress cracks and rust started showing through the paint. took the interior covers off, and found the cars white color, a big nasty weld mess, then maroon metal the rest of the way up, on all 6 pillars.

did a little more research on the car, found out it had been slid into a pole and it came down and crushed the roof in.

guess this is just a warning to do more research than just relying on a carfax report alone. inspect the rig extremely throughly, exhaust, pillers, paint changes, anything that might give off a signal of any kind to you.

Yes, true but it is a good starting point and will usually supply some maintenance info (if done at a dealership), owners, origin, emissions, etc.

Better check the terms and conditions of CarFax subscription before soliciting or supplying information. Just saying...

Hey Bud, I haven't talked to you in a while. Everything all good?

So is it another pathy?? :D

B

No, unfortunately I'd had my fill of workin on my Pathy. Right now, it's a toss up between a Xterra, or the rig I'm going to look at today, '04 Dodge Ram 2500 HO Diesel. You know me, I'm a sucker for a black smelly cloud.