January TOTM 2011 Nominations

TerranoNZ

1. You can nominate only Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 trucks belonging to Registered NPORA Forum Members. New members will have to wait 3 months and have a post count of 100 before they can be nominated. Members who are banned, currently on suspension or for 1 month after their return from suspension will also be disallowed.

(If you are banned you won't be able to be nominated for 2 months).

a) please let us know who's truck it is that you're nominating (even if it is yours)

2. NO FAKE OR JOKE ENTRIES.

3. First 20 nominees are up for consideration and the nomination thread will be closed after the 20th submission or the 20th of the month, which ever comes 1st. Voting will be from 21st-28th.

4. One pic per nomination post, 640x480 or smaller. Larger pics will need to be re-sized. Try to make it a good one or nobody will vote for your nominee! A recent pic is preferred but if the Pathy is still in the same shape as your last pic, go ahead and use that. An offroad setting or action pic is also preferred, but not necessary.

5. If multiple people want to nominate the same Pathfinder, it is up to the nominee to decide on which pic to run with. In the absence of the nominee, the decision will be made by NPORA Moderating Team

6. Winner gets 3 pics of their choice of their Pathfinder pinned in the TOTM forum (PM me the links please) and is ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.

7. post whoring P...

Not reading these rules may result in a zombie attack :D

Cleaned up the thread. Please everyone, fully read the TOTM rules before posting and lets try and keep posts in this thread limited to nominations only... it makes everything about TOTM easier to setup and moderate thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

SLICK ^ SILVERTON, you both have multiple nominations. Please choose one, or one will be chosen for you. Let Nunya, myself, or TNZ know.

Slick has completed the task at hand, waiting on silverton/pm was sent

both have pm'ed me and pictures have been added to the voting. :aok: we back on track!

Edited by nunya