Anyone heard of this drug?

Precise1

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40797021/ns/health-addictions/

Ok, I guess I am getting old, because I don't get it. What the hell is up with people and their crazy sheit these days?? This stuff doesn't sound like fun at all, worse than those alcoholic 'energy drinks' they have been outlawing because people black out and get violent. What happened to the proven drugs, the ones that have stood the test of time??

It was all pretty simple...

Cocaine for the clubbers and salesmen, pot for the stoners and hippies with a side of LSD depending, leaving downers, painkillers and good old methamphetamine for the bikers and clan.

I suppose there was Robitussin, No Doze and Whip Cream for the real losers, but generally, it was pretty clear what particular drugs someone might be doing in addition the mixed and varied alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.

These days someone on MPVD might completely freak out on you!! WTH is that?? IDK OMG LOL

BBQ

So I randomly ran across this just now and it is perfect...

bleachcrystals.jpg

B

The "Thanks B" part made me literally start laughing... I just got the funniest look from Crystal :lol: What are you tellin the druggies to do?!

lol anyone who has had a fast food job or "sanitation engineering" knows mixing ammonia and bleach is a recipe for chlorine gas. of course some dip........ on 4chan would try it lol

The "Thanks B" part made me literally start laughing... I just got the funniest look from Crystal :lol: What are you tellin the druggies to do?!

I cracked the fark up when I read that. I actually had to think for a moment... :lol:

B went on 4chan!!!

No I didn't!! No one saw me!! I washed my hands afterwards...

What is 4chan btw??

Darwin is laughing in his grave.

Or just shaking his head. :shrug:

B

Legalize marijuana. Your kids will be safer.

I agree! It's natural, better than some cooked up poison to get them high.

One of our supervisors at work is a stoner, He is much nicer around the holidays or when he is about to take a vacation. We don't have many drug test here. I think they should let him smoke all he wants.

James

What happen to the good old crack days. We got people smoking fake pot in mn because they can buy it in headshops and it smells like pot.But get this, its incense, thats a great idea.

I don't condone is, but that stuff actually gives you a high. Sprayed with a synthetic chemical similar to THC so it gives you the same effects.

Edited by iPath

Ya my friends are getting into these kinds of drugs, a bit passed my level of enjoyment.

I have my fun, but no way Im going to touch something that been cut by 18 people before it got to me. Like the OP said, what happened to the good ole days of blow and extasy

Only thing I dont like about beer is how hardcore the cops check for it, which is good, because alot of people or lightweight drinkers to drive much over the limit. I must have hit 4-5 ride programs this year. Not saying I drink and drive DRUNK, but 3-5 with dinner and a hockey game is a relaxing night for me, and would get you thrown in jail with the quickness

Im quite against DRUNK driving, but this .05 law they enforce where I live, which is 2 beers MAX, almost kind of makes kids turn to other things