Homemade wine!

JayD

So we decided to make some wine a few weeks before it got cold.... but we left it outside... in the cold... so it never had a good chance to 'activate' (Yeast eats sugar and poops alcohol) so we brought it indoors in the 'heat' if it can be called that. Well it sat indoors for a month, and last night, I got the brainfart that I wanted to try it and see if it was done. Upon initial taste-test (and the mason jar or two I filled up :P), Well.... It's ready!!! If you live near Corinth MS, I'll be happy to give you a bottle, assuming you donate to the 'feed me for christmas' fund. Anyways, it's Muscadine wine with Grape (for color).

PICS! -

163949_1746841789315_1186915035_2024261_2416245_n.jpg

156309_1746842189325_1186915035_2024264_3585169_n.jpg

So I got my wife a figaro silver chain, my brother got me a set of 35's, and I'm getting myself drunk off of cheap hooch!!!

My brother and I made some of that DIY wine in our closet when we were in high school and my mom never found out. I got waisted on it at a school dance and ended up with a fat chick! Never made any more of that! I have made wine with strawberries by the gallon. I sit it on top my water heater, stays around 80 degrees year round there.

James

You know those big water jugs you get at Wal-mart (or costco depending on where you live)? I use those. Stock up in bulk. I have enough hooch to make my liver hate me :D