Suspension Lift Kits

Clarkie

Anyone know where there are good/affordable place to get a full suspension lift kit. Looking at 2" suspension lift to fit my 04 Pathy with 265/75/16 Hercules Trail Digger MT. Tires are not mounted of course yet. Trying to find a good lift kit at an affordable price. Thanks guys for the input, just a newbie trying to get in the game. Thanks!

Also if anyone can direct me to where I can find the WARN hubs for an 04' I been looking all over the internet and can't find them except for up to an 01. Will that one fit since its the same gen or is there another one that I can't find? Thanks everyone for the help!

Unfortunately, our choices to buy mods like these suck in Canada... the cheapest places I have found for the WARN hubs are in the states (Amazon.com is one place).

The hubs for an 01 will fit your 04.

You have a couple of choices for lifts - OME (Old Man Emu) and AC (4x4 parts.com)... There are two threads in the Pinned Threads section (here, under R50's) to help you decide which lift. Again, I bought mine stateside (from AC).

Awesome thanks Pezzy. Yeah I saw the threads after I posted this. But thanks for the tip on Amazon never even thought about that. Def will be installing Warn hubs with the lift and make it an all day affair lol. Seems like your the guru around here. Some good trails up here around petawawa and just bush bashing.

Awesome thanks Pezzy. Yeah I saw the threads after I posted this. But thanks for the tip on Amazon never even thought about that. Def will be installing Warn hubs with the lift and make it an all day affair lol. Seems like your the guru around here. Some good trails up here around petawawa and just bush bashing.

I got my OME 1.75" lift from an Ontario retailer...same prices as USA for coils, struts and shocks more expensive tho and once i factored in duty etc, it was just about the same.

tye

It does suck being up here in Canada when it comes to getting parts for our rigs, namely lift kits, wheels and tires. However, depending on your location in ON you're better off than most.

Talk to SteeevO on here, his site has some good prices. :aok: