Project Pathfinder

5523Pathfinder

I admit it, I'm addicted to Pathfinders! lol, this is my 3rd, and it is the coolest!!!

We'd heard you have been looking for a while. I''m glad you scored a one of a kind, professional build pathy, and will take good care of it!

So, where do you park it? :lol:

B

So have you had it on a dyno yet? I wanna know what the final tally was on the torque and HP from all that engine work. Good stuff man, that's awesome.

• Like 1

Not yet, gv280z, but I know it will be in the cards at some point in the near future (my son Nick is dying to know!). I can say this, it is amazing to drive going uphill on the street, I can just imagine what it's going to be like off road!! Nick may take it out this weekend, unfortunately, I have to wait another month or so because of a recent surgery :(....

Yes....I agree! My son 92Path_68CJ is making fun of me now! I was fearless in my last Pathfinder and would not hesitate to try almost anything. I like this one so much, I am much more careful with it!!! lol

Take care!!!

The hell with him lol. I wouldn't even take it offroad, that thing is too nice. Then again I come from a place where I would probably only take that out in nice weather :lol:

• Like 2

Drive it, get used to it and have fun with it, you'll know where your comfort limit level and the machines ability level meet.

Some people take pride in beating the piss out of their vehicles, others like to take care of theirs. It's all about what it means to you and what your priorities are, and it's all good... ;)

B

• Like 2

James,

The tires it came with were old and cracked, but in the back were four new Achilles street tires.

Not the greatest tires, but hey, they're new!

Next month we're hoping to get some off road tires.

Yeah, see if you can get some factory steelies or something like that for the off road tires. I hope to one day have the money for the TE37x's that you have on yours. I really like the looks of those rims.

James

If you have a hard time sourcing the Legos for a reasonable price, black steelies are a good fall back for off road tires and cheap as well. I had 5 delivered to my door for $212 from Summit.

Makes for a much smaller money tree...

My dad's already on board for it!

Now to find that money tree....

Good.

Yeah, that's always the case for 99% of us... ;)

I like how new wheels/tires were bought for it but the factory "too small for even an XE" spare is still on the carrier.

That is one of the cheapest, most inexcusable thing Nissan did with the Pathfinders. Any Pathy with an external carrier should have come with a full sized, matching tire and rim, no if's and's or butts! P...

B

My xe came with a matching chrome rim and 235/75/15 tire mounted in the cargo area :shrug:

I have extra lego rims but I'm kinda far from you.

Is this the one you were planning on putting an xterra trans into?

Edited by adamzan