Winter trail run! Feb 19th! Tahuya!

5523Pathfinder

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, are you watching Silverpath on his webcam? Cause thats just gross!

Silverton, what did you do??!!??!!

not that kind of coming...

dennis selling it... maybe...

he selling it. shrug.gif
dennis selling it... maybe...

Yeah you said that... we know he's had the red one on CL.

Can't speak for Derek, but I was more asking Dennis if that was the case or ?? ...not so much you wink.gif

biggrin.gif

hey if i get my tax return in time, we may try to go. i guess it depends on the amount. i've already started filing, just gotta pick up my w2 in 3 weeks, then i'll know lol

sweet man!

His original posted asked if someone would pick him up on their way through Bellingham. Read all the posts if you're going to respond.

As for never wheeling before and being on mismatched 235's, that's okay. Tahuya is the beginner wheeling spot and should be the first trails anyone in the NW should hit up. Especially with a stock rig. My first time wheeling was with mismatched 235's at Tahuya and I had a blast!

Well, if your rig is roadworthy, you could drive to Belfair. When we meet at the Safeway, Im sure you could jump in with someone and leave your rig in the parking lot. Or drive it up to the trailhead and park it there.

Ok boys and girls, we are a month away! Though I would put out a Roll Call to see whos coming. Please copy and paste the list, then add your name. If you have friends and they are coming, put a +1(or more) just so we can get a general idea of how many are showing! They do not need a pathfinder for this run, open to everyone!

**Once again, if you are new to offroading or new to the Northwest, Tahuya is a great place to start! Trails are fairly easy(with some tough spots), but it will be wet! Come out and let your Pathfinder play!!!**

(Please copy and paste from below this line)

-------------

Tahuya run! Feb 19(saturday)! Meet at Belfair Safeway at 9am! Try to make our way to the trailhead about 9:15. Come geared for wet weather and wet trails!

Attending:

5523pathfinder +1

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Ok boys and girls, we are a month away! Though I would put out a Roll Call to see whos coming. Please copy and paste the list, then add your name. If you have friends and they are coming, put a +1(or more) just so we can get a general idea of how many are showing! They do not need a pathfinder for this run, open to everyone!

**Once again, if you are new to offroading or new to the Northwest, Tahuya is a great place to start! Trails are fairly easy(with some tough spots), but it will be wet! Come out and let your Pathfinder play!!!**

(Please copy and paste from below this line)

-------------

Tahuya run! Feb 19(saturday)! Meet at Belfair Safeway at 9am! Try to make our way to the trailhead about 9:15. Come geared for wet weather and wet trails!

Attending:

5523pathfinder +1

Kyle94 (maybe plus one... dk yet.)

5523pathfinder, am i going to be meeting up with you/who on the way up?