Winter trail run! Feb 19th! Tahuya!

5523Pathfinder

Oh hell, put me down as maybe! Sorry folks, I've been out of the loop lately. SilverPath just clued me in to this on FB. Life, baby, more family drama !@#$%&t gets in the way :wacko: . Whatever. Anyways, I'll speak with the Mrs. and see what can be done or bartered. :)

Attending:

5523pathfinder +1

Kyle94 +1

silverton

SilverPath +1 copilot

Mr.510 +1 Pathy (Mike from Evans with the light blue trail Pathy)

MY1PATH + KINGMAN

enginerd

Maybe:

Skulptr +2 (pending HIS return status!)

RedPath88 (Pending Work Schedule)

Mr. Pickles

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, double shoot. I spaced that we were already set to go to Ocean Shores with a group of friends Sat. for the razor clam dig. I'm kinda sketchy on that though, since we're leading the group of newb's, they're talking cold temps and we've got an almost-6 month old baby. Let me see what happens with the weather report and the wifey report. ;)

Oh hell, put me down as maybe! Sorry folks, I've been out of the loop lately. SilverPath just clued me in to this on FB. Life, baby, more family drama !@#$%&t gets in the way :wacko: . Whatever. Anyways, I'll speak with the Mrs. and see what can be done or bartered. :)

Attending:

5523pathfinder +1

Kyle94 +1

silverton

SilverPath +1 copilot

MY1PATH + KINGMAN

enginerd

Maybe:

Mr. Pickles

Dont worry about it man! If you can make it, cool. If you cant, cool. It is going to be a good newbie run, plus, it should be nice and wet up there. With on and off showers, water should be around, but not too bad( I would think anyway). Saturday does look like to be a nice day, with a high near 40.

REMEMBER YOUR CAMERA!!!!

Attending:

5523pathfinder +1(possible 2nd)

Kyle94 +1

silverton

SilverPath +1 copilot

MY1PATH + KINGMAN

enginerd

Maybe:

Mr. Pickles

Please copy and paste the list, then add your name. If you have friends and they are coming, put a +1(or more) just so we can get a general idea of how many are showing! They do not need a pathfinder for this run, open to everyone!

**Once again, if you are new to offroading or new to the Northwest, Tahuya is a great place to start! Trails are fairly easy(with some tough spots), but it will be wet! Come out and let your Pathfinder play!!!**

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Looks like I am out, still no word for sure if I have to come back to work late tonight/early tomorrow morning, but I have already been asked to be on call if they don't decide before 2:30 this afternoon :thumbsdown:

Have fun everyone! :aok:

Attending:

5523pathfinder +1(possible 2nd)

Kyle94 +1

silverton

SilverPath +1 copilot

MY1PATH + KINGMAN

enginerd

Maybe:

Mr. Pickles

Looks like I'm out. :( Pathy seems to have dropped a valve on the way home from the laundromat. It sounds kinda like a Cummins... but loud enough that it hurts my ears with the hood closed! It misses horribly and does a pretty good impression of a paint shaker. Guess I'll be doing a motor swap as soon as I get back from Colorado. P...

Riding with dennis??? that sucks... :(

No, I think I'm going to stay home and rest my back for the trip to Colorado on Sunday. My back does not do well as a passenger off road and I already messed it up this week.

Alright, so my reverse (read: david) is out, someone else has to follow me just in case, but my goal is to not need it the entire day.

I will go ahead and print out enough maps for the current list of attendee's.

Great time, thanks everyone for waiting up for me to find you! I'll have a CB by next time (and looking for MT tires). I'll get some pics posted soon as I figure that out. NPORA decal goes on today!