Horrible weekend...

tekazgtr1984

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice QX4. Like that color. So, keep us posted ono the status of the Pathy (I say this because if you end up parting it out, doubtful, but if you do, I got dibs on the driver side fender).

Jose

Nice QX4. Like that color. So, keep us posted ono the status of the Pathy (I say this because if you end up parting it out, doubtful, but if you do, I got dibs on the driver side fender).

Jose

Oh, it's a write-off. But that only means it will be bought out by my insurance company. That means it has to be a complete vehicle when it gets taken. I will be removing all the aftermarket parts and replacing them with OEM. That means I won't be able to part out the truck. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't rust a rusted out driver side fender, anyway.

There are parts I will be selling in the near future, so stay tuned for a thread in the Parts For Sale section.

I like the new rig, I LOVE the 3.5 in my 02 maxima. pulls hard in the car, but I think it has more power in the maxima?? either way, looks good!

Thanks! It's definitely a big change from the '98 but in this case, change is good. :)

The VQ35DE is a good engine; don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge fan of the VG33E. ;)

The power is much more noticeable, especially on the highway when passing. I'm not sure what the power rating is in the '02 Maxima but I'll bet it's tuned differently based on the platform (Maxima, Altima, Z33, V35, R50, etc.)

• 11 months later...

Your Bull Bar..You still have it?

(interested)

Well, even better. It has the 4.6 LSD, which owns IMO. :aok:

Yeah, I don't imagine my adjuster's days are quiet this time of year... :lol:

In regards to my clain, no. I did acquire a new vehicle, though. Well, new to me... Picked up a '01 Infiniti QX4 yesterday, 129K km, pretty mint. Needs a bit of exterior work but it's hard to find a perfect used vehicle. I took some pics this morning:

01qx4_122010_01.jpg

01qx4_122010_02.jpg

It'll be stockzilla for a while, as I have a buyer for the lift on my '98. I don't think the TJM will fit on the QX4 with the design of the grill and OEM bumper. The SFD will definitely be going on the QX4 come spring, along with a custom rear end with disc brakes and 33's. Can't wait. :)

• 4 weeks later...