Going to twin turbo Pathfinder

slick250

/>

Fun to work on is an understatement...LOL . I will be putting a new timing belt kit in it soon. Probably a 15 hour job.

I have finally posted the first video of it in action at the dunes. My son Matt was driving in the video because I had broken my leg the night before...so he was going easy on it so as not to hurt me too much in passenger seat..LOL. We were just in 2WD so we could have a little more fun throwing roost, and boy will it throw roost now! Once he got the feel of it, we were climbing most everything at Little Sahara in 2WD.

The video should have been shut off at around 1:08 of the video, but my wife forgot to shut it off, so ignore the last part of video...I couldn't figure out how to clip video down.

My link of Pathy in sand dunes throwing roost

i know its kinda an old post but I've been without an internet connection for awhile (disagreement with my phone company) anyway this was at little Sahara?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

i know its kinda an old post but I've been without an internet connection for awhile (disagreement with my phone company) anyway this was at little

Yes, Little Sahara Oklahoma. Ive taken it there a lot over the last several years

yes i know it's an old post, but you have more videos of this pathy? offroad videos? or 1/4 mile videos jajaja

Look up Twin turbo Pathfinder on Youtube. easy to find my videos

Would the motor fit the stock auto tranny?

No

Well...It has been a while since I checked in here. The Twin Turbo Pathfinder is still running strong, but I have fought many front end IFS problems. Just doesnt want to hold up to my driving, soooo...... I will soon be starting the Dana 44 straight axle conversion to the front of this beast. Should be just what this thing has been begging for, after a barrel of broken front end parts over the last few years. :)

• Like 2

What is the reason behind an auto transmission not working?

Special bellhousing used on TT engines to relocate starter outside bellhousing and backwards to allow the turbo on RS to be placed where the starter would normally be.

A hybrid auto trans could probably be built similar to how my manual was done. I didnt research that in detail

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...