Official NPORA Member Map!

RedPath88

I know there are more members in Puyallup than just myself.

Thye may not know about the new map yet shrug.gif

How cute! I am the only one who has a cute blue tab with a little house on it bounce.gif

The blue tab with a house is yourself. (For everyone)
doh.gif

B

rolling.gif

Someone did not read the first post! lol.gif

This is a great start. We have added 30 members to the map in last few days. Keep them coming. If you see people missing that you know, send them a PM reminder. It only takes a moment and its a great visual to see our numbers around the globe visually...

:friday:

• 1 month later...

This is a cool feature !

I am the most eastern canadian for now.

But I think the language barrier limit my fellow quebecer to jump

in this usefull forum.

Too bad for them.

With a neigbor weighing almost 300 000 000 head, learning his language

is a must

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just wanted the bring this to the attention of newer members (and long time'ers who have not seen it yet), let's get some more markers on the map! :aok:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Just wanted the bring this to the attention of newer members (and long time'ers who have not seen it yet), let's get some more markers on the map! :aok:

Bump

:yeahthat:

The link doesn't seem to have survived the forum changeover.

Fixed, thanks :aok:

If an one finds any other links that point to the old forum site (npora.ipbhost.com) please PM a member of the Mod Team with a link to the post so we can correct them :beer:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

From the Global Forum Message (top of the NPORA Forums main page and Member Map page)

The Member Map has passed another milestone: The developer of the Member Map has released the new Beta2 version. The new version had restored Members ability to place markers and has also introduced a couple new features (Mobile Skin support & Geolocation support, which allows you to add your location via GPS/cell sensor - REFRESH the page after making any location changes.) Since Google has permanently restricted use of it's API, the new version is being rewritten to incorporate the use of Bing Maps instead. So please keep in mind that this is a work in progress and it is a Beta release which means that some features may not be available at all times. Functionality can come and go and features may be added/removed as the Beta progresses to a final release.