Official NPORA Member Map!

RedPath88

With the problems in the past with the third party member map services, we decided it was time to handle it ourselves!

The new member map can be found in it's very own tab located directly below the NPORA logo at the top of every forum page. Or by using the link below.

Check it out and don't forget add your location. And later, if you move to another town or half way around the world, you can update it then. Or if you prefer, you can remove it completely.

Once you place a pin showing were you are, it will appear Green with a house in it. The Blue Pins are other NPORA members.  Soon you will start seeing pins of another color, these will be markers for Off Road Vehicle Park locations.  If you can help populate ORV locations, I am sure the whole community would be appreciative.

To keep this information a bit more private and secure for NPORA members, this map is an integrated part of the forum, hosted on our server and is only visible to registered NPORA members and only when they are logged in thumbsup.gif

So go try out the new Official NPORA Member Map and let us know how it works for you beer.gif

Edited by RedPath88
Updated pin colors for new version
  • Like 1

Sweet! I added mahself.

LOL @ Pezzy being smack dab in the middle of the Bearing Strait.

hehhee... guess I can move myself back home now. It was getting too cold anyway.

NPORA has reached the Peninsular Qatar :welcome:

Id drive there.......if i could......its a little wet in between eh??????LOL

Tye

BRACEBRIDGE, MUSKOKA is officially OTM..."on the map":)

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

vagabond, on 29 October 2010 - 02:36 PM, said:

I'm by the lake

slade420, on 29 October 2010 - 05:16 PM, said:

just added myself, im on a lake also.

Same here

This post has been edited by ProStreetDriver: 30 October 2010 - 11:51 PM

Im SURROUNDED by lakes...

Tye

Edited by Hawzzy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all by my self down here in Louisiana! I wish I had some pathfinder friends around here.

James

I could possibly end up in Georgia. Atleast its closer than Washington state to where you live. Nice bumper BTW

Very cool. I can't wait to see it extensively populated.

Me too. The number is up by 10 since last night. Hopefully others will continue to see this and update their locations too. :)

I'm all by my self down here in Louisiana! I wish I had some pathfinder friends around here.

James

you are not alone. daftpup lives there too

In my corn field.

me too.....