New to Nissan's

jwbehm

Hey everyone, I just traded my old rig for a 99.5 Pathfinder on 33x12.5 with custom front and rear bumpers (though the front one is for sale) along with a bunch of other little things. I am not at all new to the offroading scene, I used to drive a 99 5 Speed 4Runner on 35's, regeared and locked front and rear with armor all the way around. I live in Auburn Alabama and have wheeled almost everywhere in the southeast. Unfortunately I cant afford to offroad while I am still in school so I traded for the Pathfinder since it is more DDable. I am done blabbering, here are some pics:

Old Rig:

n7034067_40247595_237.jpg

Harlan

takeover.jpg

And the Pathfinder:

SNC000222.jpg

SNC00023.jpg

Long term I would like to SAS the pathfinder and possibly do a chop top, though that wont be until after I graduate. The front bumper is for sale if anyone is interested

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28191

Also, could anyone give me some suggestions for some kick out sliders?

Jordan

Edited by jwbehm

Welcome and congrats on the Pathy. It looks really familiar, and certainly capable. The 4 runner looks pretty mean too, but I hear you about road manners. It's one thing to have a more dedicated rig, but if you are driving it everywhere, it can get old in a hurry. I'm in the same position where the road manners of my rig are important so I'm not building it up to th same degree that others do. Now, if I could ever get some free time to go wheeling...

B

Somebody illegally parked... :chairfall:

4runner dont look like it was too shabby... and your ahead of the game a litte it seems already with your new r50. What are your front bumper plans after you sell the one on it? (witch I don't personally mind if it only had a winch to fill that hole or a cover plate maby...)

Somebody illegally parked... :chairfall:

4runner dont look like it was too shabby... and your ahead of the game a litte it seems already with your new r50. What are your front bumper plans after you sell the one on it? (witch I don't personally mind if it only had a winch to fill that hole or a cover plate maby...)

Haha yeah. . . parking at my apartment complex is absolutely terrible so they dont care if you park in those spots. I still have the original bumpers and fender flares (tan) that I am going to put back on. I like the rear bumper so that will probably stay on.

I couldnt tell you how he got the 33's to fit, if i had to guess the wheels have a really low backspacing, but i'm not sure.